Mojave Which is better in y’all’s opinion Mojave 6s or Vorteks 3s and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All great info, didn’t know that about this particular vehicle.
Basically all short course trucks are pretty durable. My Senton 3s has taken 15 roll tumbles, no damage.

Just a Twinkie on wheels. Or a Toyota Previa :LOL:

bar twinkie GIF

homer simpson toyota GIF

Never had an issue with debris in any Mojave, I do run notorious/outcast front rock fenders in all XLWB chassis and high power fans blowing out. The biggest restriction in airflow through is the velcro to side skirts which I have the body cut to eliminate that containment.

The infraction however 😂

View attachment 279536

Hay bale maker?

If you are uncertain

I concur with this statement!
It can take a lot of abuse.
Basically a mini humvee..

But the downside is -depending on what surface you drive- it's a mega Dyson vac and sucks up Everything into the chassis > dirt, sand ,grass, mud, hay, pebbles, rocks. You get the picture.
Which Will require you to do after-bash cleaning as a must or Rust will rear it's ugly head.
And i concur with all of the above.
I have been running a Mojave for a year now and just got another one built. They are extremely durable and tough. They do collect every peace of dirt they encounter. Some have mentioned fenders, i would suggest a shroud/net.

-Another warning for you!-
6S on 100% power is stupid fast!!!!!!!!!

If you have no prior driving experience, i seriously recommend to start your adventures on 3S!!!!! Or you will see it fly, roll, bounce, flip, crash and even as durable as it is, you will need to replace bumpers and arms asap.
There's just nothing you can't wreck at 50 plus mph.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back