Felony Which is the best Alluminum bulkhead/diff case out there!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmkkings

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave
  5. Vendetta
So I have been looking at Alluminum diff cases out there! I am thinking about going either one of the following brands? Powerhobby, Hotracing, or GPM! A person can buy them with or without Bearing Carrier! I notice that the Powehobby and Hotracing ones don't have a Bearing Carrier! But then u can bug them from GPM Parts and they have them with or out Bearing Carrier? Plus the GPM parts are more expensive then the other two brands!

So I have been looking at Alluminum diff cases out there! I am thinking about going either one of the following brands? Powerhobby, Hotracing, or GPM! A person can buy them with or without Bearing Carrier! I notice that the Powehobby and Hotracing ones don't have a Bearing Carrier! But then u can bug them from GPM Parts and they have them with or out Bearing Carrier? Plus the GPM parts are more expensive then the other two brands!
Basherqueen makes the best ones as far as I know

@morrjr71 I think has been having good luck with the Aliexpress cheapos. It might be @Moirae I get them confused and mixed up all the time, I feel like a parent who calls their kids by the wrong names :ROFLMAO:

@morrjr71 I think has been having good luck with the Aliexpress cheapos. It might be @Moirae I get them confused and mixed up all the time, I feel like a parent who calls their kids by the wrong names :ROFLMAO:
How dare you confuzzle us!!! It's totally me lol. Tbh I plan on ordering more of the aliexpress ones at some point. Whenever I bust a plastic one I just replace with one of the red metal ones. I've yet to have a problem, just make sure you have shims.

Definitely worth it in my book, for sure can't beat the price. Those choons and alu bulkheads have been hidden gems for me on aliexpress. Never thought those tires would be so awesome either.

How dare you confuzzle us!!! It's totally me lol. Tbh I plan on ordering more of the aliexpress ones at some point. Whenever I bust a plastic one I just replace with one of the red metal ones. I've yet to have a problem, just make sure you have shims.

Definitely worth it in my book, for sure can't beat the price. Those choons and alu bulkheads have been hidden gems for me on aliexpress. Never thought those tires would be so awesome either.
I wish I had that kind of luck with the crap I buy from Aliexpress :ROFLMAO:

How long did it take for you to get them? I have an itchy trigger finger and it’s needs to satisfied with some bashing and the Talion is out for the count at the moment.

How long did it take for you to get them? I have an itchy trigger finger and it’s needs to satisfied with some bashing and the Talion is out for the count at the moment.
I'm pretty sure it was about 3 weeks. Feels like I get everything in about 3 weeks from china.

Thank you sir. Yeah I can’t wait almost a month for them. Plastic it is.
Yeah just order both and use the plastic ones until you get the Aliexpress ones.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back