Kraton which is the better choice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapmyster

Reaction score
hi guys im a nitro boy(hold on) was:geek:, i got into savages about 5 ago and thought na to electric, but i got a great deal on someones flux just needed a few things to finish off, yeah pumped 8s into a 6s set up and yeah bang flames blue then green smoke....perfect hahaha costly though, so lesson learned, learned about it and rebuilt it with a hobbywing 2200 combo 2x3 44/20 and she blows hard frightening speed imho, but im selling all the stuff i got and getting a 6s kraton exb and my question is should i get the 2200 hobbywing combo or another im looking at is the 1650 max 6 combo, and another queston 6s or 8s?? i love to speed but i do love to bash i live near a golf course and i like to rag the son of a up there, so there bunkers and long straights any advise would be sweet, oh and sorry for the long intro

hi guys im a nitro boy(hold on) was:geek:, i got into savages about 5 ago and thought na to electric, but i got a great deal on someones flux just needed a few things to finish off, yeah pumped 8s into a 6s set up and yeah bang flames blue then green smoke....perfect hahaha costly though, so lesson learned, learned about it and rebuilt it with a hobbywing 2200 combo 2x3 44/20 and she blows hard frightening speed imho, but im selling all the stuff i got and getting a 6s kraton exb and my question is should i get the 2200 hobbywing combo or another im looking at is the 1650 max 6 combo, and another queston 6s or 8s?? i love to speed but i do love to bash i live near a golf course and i like to rag the son of a up there, so there bunkers and long straights any advise would be sweet, oh and sorry for the long intro
I do semi speed runs/street bash also I'm going with a 1717 1650 8s mmx combo for my stretched typhon Currently running 2200 6s mmx combo 29/46 100/500/60 fluid I hit 91mph. may go with 40t spur gear and no spool needed heard you cant street bash like that with a spool.

max 6 combo on 6s will be plenty fast. Gear it up and put good fans on it. run it geared 24/46.

Back