Kraton Which Kraton EXB would you recommend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon NC RC

Keep it fun......SEND IT
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave
  4. Senton 3s
Ok guys....

withot cost as a factor would you recommend the 1/8 or 1/5 scale Kraton and why? I will be away from the website for a while but I will check in later. Any input from you guys is highly appreciated

1/5th is much heavier and bigger. Likely to break more from sends and tumbles. You'll also probably need larger areas to run the 1/5th car vs the 1/8th car.

The 1/5th has the advantage of being massive and cool.

Go 1/8 scale, cheaper all way round initially and parts wise. Not a heavy tank like 1/5 scale that breaks more expensive parts. 1/8 scale is the perfect basher IMO, best combo of size, power, speed, agility. You'll thank me later lol.

I love both! They each have their own charm. 🥰
If cost isn’t a factor.. get both!! 👍

1/8 for sure. It's just the right amount of crazy power, and tough enough to survive many poor choices.
I loved my 1/10, but it had a habit of being able to launch stuff it just couldn't land. 3.8 tires are hard on plastic trucks.
The 1/5 is too easy to break. Period.

1/8 for sure. It's just the right amount of crazy power, and tough enough to survive many poor choices.
I loved my 1/10, but it had a habit of being able to launch stuff it just couldn't land. 3.8 tires are hard on plastic trucks.
The 1/5 is too easy to break. Period.
Good evaluation. For as much as I want to get the Big kahuna, way too many reports of downtime because of repairs. If I wanted to spend that kind of money on a rig that is that big I would go for the great big losi which also has its faults but seems to be somewhat suited for its size. Thank all of you for your feedback and input
I love both! They each have their own charm. 🥰
If cost isn’t a factor.. get both!! 👍
Maybe in time...... We will see

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back