Kraton which model?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so looking at a new rc car? either kraton 6s rtr or kraton exb? looking for opinions on both.

Thanks
Depends what you want to put into either and how you plan to use them. EXB will need few more hundred just for electronics. RTR if bashed hard again will need couple more hundred for chassis, braces, towers etc. If just used for "normal" bashing and moderate sends I'd say go with the RTR.

RTR and upgrade, if you even need it. I have nose dived my notorious a couple of times, barely a scratch

ok so on the local hobby store website it shows 2 different kraton 6s? whats the difference? other than color of course
both are the rtr and not roller

ok so one more question. i got a bunch of amazon cards for Christmas like $500, going to order a kraton 6s , anyone on here had any experience ordering one of these from amazon?

ok so looking at a new rc car? either kraton 6s rtr or kraton exb? looking for opinions on both.

Thanks
EXB. Buy a Hobbywing Max6/1650kv or Castle 1717/MMX 8s combo to go in it. Only real upgrade after that is possibly an M2C chassis or a good bash bar, but only if your intention is to send it harder than average. Stock Spektrum electronics are 💩 and you'll want to replace them anyways.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back