Kraton Which oil Diff for Kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shalom

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I bought a Kraton 6s, the owner gave him 50k F,oil maintenance, 200k in center and 10k Rear, he didn't use it in mud or sand just asphalt. its fine or need change?

It’s fine, although depends on what your going for. I prefer 500K center diff for wheelie popping bashing!

Diff fluid is a personal choice. Depends on how you like it to drive.

Stock is F20k/C100k/R20k but most bashers would go F60k/C500k/R20k.

Does anyone make 20k oil? Or do I just need to mix it?
AB9174B5-C43E-4534-B4EE-D7962A8E1093.jpeg

Diff fluid is a personal choice. Depends on how you like it to drive.

Stock is F20k/C100k/R20k

Is this for sure? My manual says 10/100/10 is stock for Kraton? I just want to make sure of my base line before I start making changes.

Right, but if I drop in 20k and it feels exactly the same because it's actually 20k stock and not 10k... it will make me jump in in weight more than I might want to.

Then if I wanted to return to stock and I drop in 10k, then I am going to be wondering why its not acting like I remember.

Diff oil is always going to be driver preference! Ultimately the thicker the oil you use, (200k, 300, 500k, 1mil) the more of a locked feeling you will gain. The lighter the diff oil, (10k, - 100k) the easier it is for each wheel to "Diff Spin" out, but you do get some very tight cornering. I will tend to use the heavier oils with that more locked feeling, as I want more even wear on the tire tread with my rigs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back