Which one next??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainGrumpus

Reaction score
Done with my Granite build. Been running the crap out of it and I want to get another AARMA to play with and let my daughter run the Granite.
Mostly dirt and wooded areas. Typhon? Outcast??
Thanks for the advice!

Done with my Granite build. Been running the crap out of it and I want to get another AARMA to play with and let my daughter run the Granite.
Mostly dirt and wooded areas. Typhon? Outcast??
Thanks for the advice!
How much larger do you want to go? The Kraton 4S is a very similar truck, but a step larger and faster. If you’re ready for the big leagues, think Kraton 6S. You won’t regret either.

I’ve been thinking of the Kraton 4S and that’s pretty much at the top of my list but I’m still not 100% sure
The great thing with the 4S rigs is you are going to be really familiar with them since you own the Granite.

Yeah I would say the Typhon is a great track buggy but doesn’t do well in grass or really bumpy areas. It’s at home on the street too. Overall, the K4S will be a much better basher.

Kraton 4s good choice, gets my vote.

It is disappointing that if I ponied up for the 6S, I’m still getting the STX2 Tx. $549 is a lot to then have to spend another $100+ on a radio.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back