Mojave Which one?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock
  3. BigRock 4x4
  4. Granite
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
So I'm either gonna get a mojave or kraton 6s but I dunno what one to go with...I already have a granite for bashing...I don't do much racing. I do lots of off road stuff and jumps...but is the kraton similar to the grantie? I want to go with something different. I have no idea which one to go with? PLEASE HELPPPP!

im about 50/50 with which one to get...

I plan to upgrade the chassis and radio to a dumbo rc one almost as soon as after I get the car (which ever one I end up going with)

I own both and I personally love both of them.
The Mojave has the awesome scale look and drives just like the full size version would. It looks amazing and soaks up the bumps with ease at any speed. It is quite top heavy and can roll easily if you push it too hard. I also find it's great for small jumps but I wouldn't be doing backflips or 20 foot jumps with mine.

The Kraton however is a great allrounder. It handles well, can drive fast on bumpy terrain and is more suitable to bigger jumps.
Between only the Kraton and the Mojave I would recommend the Kraton as the best allrounder if you're only looking at getting one.

Personally I prefer the short wheelbase cars.

Mojave for offroad (realism), Kraton for (big) jumps and all other types of bashing (onroad, stunts, etc.).
Basically every RC is build to excel in one category, but do not so well in one or more of the other categories.
The Kraton excels in not a single category, but excels😄 in being pretty good in ALL categories.

Same here. Gonna pick me up a Mojave EXB within the next month or so. Already have a kraton all modded and the infraction has some work done to her. I think the Mojave will bridge the gap in my Arrma 6s rigs…..
I own a kraton and my next will probably be the Mojave. Sooooooo GET BOTH! (y)

Same here. Gonna pick me up a Mojave EXB within the next month or so. Already have a kraton all modded and the infraction has some work done to her. I think the Mojave will bridge the gap in my Arrma 6s rigs…..
Oh yea you'll have the complete package. Whatever you do WE WANT BUILD THREADS! ;)

I have a Kraton 6s V5 and I love it…it flys well at the bmx track & my ramp at home. So my recommendation is the Kraton but that’s only cuz I don’t have a Mojave…yet😎

So I'm either gonna get a mojave or kraton 6s but I dunno what one to go with...I already have a granite for bashing...I don't do much racing. I do lots of off road stuff and jumps...but is the kraton similar to the grantie? I want to go with something different. I have no idea which one to go with? PLEASE HELPPPP!

im about 50/50 with which one to get...

I plan to upgrade the chassis and radio to a dumbo rc one almost as soon as after I get the car (which ever one I end up going with)
I just went thru same dilemma and ended up with Mojave. I have NO good reason to steer you, other than what you already said. I also already had a Big Rock for bashing around and riding wheelies at 30 mph…

I built the kraton first, drove it a little, built a mojave and love it so much i traded an LMT for another one that is mostly stock hahaha. I don't have a lot of big areas to jump or really stunt with the kraton and the mojave looks awesome and real as it floats over bumps around my apartment complex. I love power sliding in the gravel too, but it definitely likes to catch and hold rocks in around the steering and center diff. I have to try to keep it in the grass more than the other cars in the 6s line. I tried out the scorched rc fenders and couldn't get them to fit right but i might have been an idiot when attempting it hahahaha. For me looks and driving wise i def love the mojave. Just wish smaller rocks didn't affect it so much. Seeing it float over bumps and rough terrain is pretty aweome.

I have a Kraton 6 and Typhon 6 very different beast but I love them both. The Typhon is low to the ground and handles phenomenally but it's not great in taller grass or flips with lower rotational mass of the smaller tires. The Kraton is just a monster!! Great for bashing and big jumps and air control is a lot easier than the typhon, but it handles like a.. well truck I almost feel like I lean my body to make it turn. You just missed out on a Mohave deal the great @joostin420 had...It'll arrive at my door early next week, I will let you know how it is, as I have never driven one before.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back