Which port does the servo plug into on the reciever?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 or 2? I don't want to unplug and unravel wires if I don't have to trying to figure this out.

Thanks in advance.

I'm assuming you're referring to the TTX300 radio system. If so then your steering servo plugs into channel 1 and your ESC plugs into channel 2 as shown below.

tactic-ttx300.png

Hey guys! I know this thread is old but I have what is probably an obscure question and didn't know where else to ask it. I have a Kraton 6s v4 that has the crappy spektrum radio in it. I had to pull out my broken stock servo to replace it and the servo is plugged into the aux channel even though there is a STR port. Is there some reason I should be using this port or was it just a screw up from the factory? I'm inclined to believe the latter but I'm new to electrics and have been wrong before. I imagine it needs to go into the STR port but just wanted to ask because of the strangeness. On another note, can I plug a pro tek glitch buster into any port in my receiver? Thanks guys!

The glitch buster can be plugged in anywhere. If the steering servo was plugged into aux spectrum might have misprinted the label. Steering is usually channel 1 and throttle/esc channel 2.

The glitch buster can be plugged in anywhere. If the steering servo was plugged into aux spectrum might have misprinted the label. Steering is usually channel 1 and throttle/esc channel 2.
Ya, they are plugged in the port on top (first port) and the esc is plugged into the next port down (which is second down and is the THR port. The one here left plugged in is the esc. The servo was plugged into the one above (aux) if that helps. Probably mislabeled as you said.. nothing was plugged into the STR port or BIND of course.

Attachments

• 15918308894073511540519956416260.jpg
    15918308894073511540519956416260.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 130
Either misprinted or the receiver was designed that way. It's Spektrum, so either option can be true. Haha

Odd, it's not mis-labelled. Plug it into the STR port and that should work. Maybe there is a mix to aux on your TX that made it work.

You don't need a glitchbuster, consider it snakeoil and mark it up as educational but useless. Yes, you can plug it into any port but it will have the same effect laying in a forgotten corner of your toolchest ;) There is some validity in very special circumstances, you don't have those.

Odd, it's not mis-labelled. Plug it into the STR port and that should work. Maybe there is a mix to aux on your TX that made it work.

You don't need a glitchbuster, consider it snakeoil and mark it up as educational but useless. Yes, you can plug it into any port but it will have the same effect laying in a forgotten corner of your toolchest ;) There is some validity in very special circumstances, you don't have those.
I am installing a Savox 1256tg servo in there. Not replacing the stock one and I've heard several times that Savox doesn't work perfectly with Spektrum receivers so I will need the glitch buster if its spiking the voltage. It's a capacitor I can see that. It will definitely store charge but idk if it will work as advertised or not.. Why do you say it doesn't?

The ESC has no issues supplying power on the 185 system. It won't hurt anything using it though.
I never use Savox and that is one of the reasons.

I did plug the new Savox into the STR port as it should be. Seems to turn the wheels but I just got done locktiting the HR mount, the servo etc. About an hour ago. I don't want to piss with it too much until it cures.. gotta wait till tomorrow. That HR mount is too tall and I had to go look for special hardware because of the spacer I added to the arm that connects to the servo horn. It was at a severe angle. Not sure why they made it that way. Don't love how this mount goes in or goes together with itself. The biggest issue was actually running the wires under the esc again. Jesus... that took me forever for some reason but it's done! Hopefully it won't fly apart tomorrow lol. Thanks man!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back