Which RIMS do the DUratax Six Packs come with? And where to buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpricenator

Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So I rounded out the Hex inside one of my Six Packs. I can get the tire off, but don't want to go thru the trouble until I can fine the wheel I need. There is nothing on the Duratrax Site, and I can find the tire, with no Wheel, but not just the wheel. Any help would be great.

So I rounded out the Hex inside one of my Six Packs. I can get the tire off, but don't want to go thru the trouble until I can fine the wheel I need. There is nothing on the Duratrax Site, and I can find the tire, with no Wheel, but not just the wheel. Any help would be great.
Interesting, as I have the LockUps I decided to take a look around and like you mentioned didn't see anywhere the wheels are sold independent from the tires? Strange that they sell them together or tires only but no wheel only options??

Yeah I really like these tires for some uses. And I already have them all tied with braided line, to prevent ballooning. Really don't want to spend $46 for 2 new tires and wheels, when I only need 1 wheel.

Thank you, I see the same wheel on some of their products, so hopefully I can find something through this. The website is not opening though.

Yeah, their website is not the best. Here are a couple of screenshots so you can se the product numbers and stuff.

IMG_0104.PNG
IMG_0103.PNG

AWESOME!!!!!! The people at Hobbico and Duratrax just told me they do not sell the Wheels without tires.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back