Senton Which senton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
every time i pilot the 6s senton i cant wipe the grin off my face ! its quite amazing what the truck can do with all that power.
6s wear and tear hell yeah !!

Like Jerry said. I have a Granite Mega and my buddy has the Senton 6s. There is no comparison. Senton 6s is actually an 1/8th scale platform with 1/10th scale body and wheels.

Another thought -
My Granite 4x4 runs the BLX185 - same power plant the Senton 6s comes with. Every time I run it, I wonder that motor will break next, and if I will make LVC.

My Typhon and Kraton (both of which are brothers to the Senton 6s) both have upgraded power - nero power in the Kraton and a 4270 2350kv in the Typhon. And I never worry about the power being a problem...

I'm looking at getting a senton, is it worth it to get the 6s?

Hi. Had the same question at the beginning of the summer.
We have 2 Megas (1 bought used), 1 6s and my local dealer gave me a little try of a 3s Blx.

First, I have a lot of respect for the Megas because they have been our first runs on local race track for the kids and me and we still run them very hard at the track. My son learned how to do the maintenance on the brushed motor (remove/vacuum/oil bearing), suspension arms and even the plastic servos. We swapped a lot of pieces from the Megas. So, it's maybe a "passage obligé" for a kid. That said, just because of the power module bushing/spinner struggling (I have a thread here is this subject) I would avoid the Mega.

From what I understand from my readings here on AF, my local dealer and my little try, the 3s Blx give you a more "consistant" power module with a better spinner/bushing set up and a brushless motor… The 3s blx and is good entry brushless deal.

Now the 6s. The 6s is the cream on the cake for speed and toughness. My son does not want to run anymore the Mega (10 years old); 2 other kids running one 6s and one Losi ten SCTE (all in 3s) and there are having great times at the track. When the big boys comes at the track in Losi 8 buggy, my son runs in 4s. When I am alone with my son, he runs in 2s. So, the 6s gives you interesting possibilities.

Conclusion? No kids = No Mega. The 3s Blx is a good option but the 6s is the ultimate.
That's my opinion of a newbie. :)
Have a nice saturday night.
PL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back