Kraton Which servo out of the 3?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave1

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have 3 servos, I don’t want to be running no bec, will these drop straight in? I have a Kraton 6s anyone have experience with these?

720D0EC3-7572-487E-9477-40771728EF81.png
15EEF3ED-304C-44BA-8C39-299FFD710D44.png
B3719767-4EB5-4D68-9A70-50007E6005B1.png

Yeah they the same as far as I know. The blue is coreless and digital. Someone more tech savvy can prob inform you more
You get free shipping on the blue one too

Sell him one. Blue is faster though
I'm out, only have personal stash. First thing I do when I buy an rc is put of these red 25kg's in.
And who told you the blue is faster? They are the same exact servo just different color lol. I just use the red because I can get them super cheap on banggood.com

One vote for the Hexfly 25kg servo, although installed in a Kraton 4S... it’s a huge improvement over stock... and for the price, it was the best choice for me.

I'm out, only have personal stash. First thing I do when I buy an rc is put of these red 25kg's in.
And who told you the blue is faster? They are the same exact servo just different color lol. I just use the red because I can get them super cheap on banggood.com
It’s science. Blue is faster ??‍♂️

I’ve gone for the blue one, it’s faster ?, will it drop straight in? Will I run in too any problems

I just pulled a DS3225 out of my outcast. Either I got a bad one, or I expect too much out of it. I put my repaired savox 1210sg back in it. The DS3225 allows the wheels to move too much in one direction when the servo isn't moved by the remote.

I just pulled a DS3225 out of my outcast. Either I got a bad one, or I expect too much out of it. I put my repaired savox 1210sg back in it. The DS3225 allows the wheels to move too much in one direction when the servo isn't moved by the remote.
I still need to test mine, my Outcast is still in pieces at the moment though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back