Which size lipo for Talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

four4x4play

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Which lipo batteries would you suggest for the Talion? I have read that people are happiest with the 5s. Which brand do you prefer as well.

I stick to 4s most of the time. I pair up 2 x 2s gensacearespammers 40c 5000mah(have 6 of them)

Im running 2 dynamite reaction 3s 5800mah 80c hard case. Cost a little more but i like the hard case you hit something the battery survive just a little bit long. Saves money if you bash em. ive had 6 soft packs breake on me when doing stupid thing with my kraton . Like seeing if i can jump a fence with a home made ramp.

Which lipo batteries would you suggest for the Talion? I have read that people are happiest with the 5s. Which brand do you prefer as well.
+1 to your question. I have used 4S Pulse, Turnigy, and Glacier LiPo's with lower C ratings (25C-40C). I'm probably underpowering it, but it's what I currently have at home.

Thanks springboardz!

In all honesty, i don't have a lot to compare it to. My experience is mostly with 1/8 scale nitto buggies so im pretty new to the whole lipo thing. That being said, I was amazed by how fast the Talion was! Im using the stock pinion and its PLENTY fast for me!

I believe it! Like I said previously, I've only used 4S and have been quite impressed with the power delivery.

Try 4s smc battery!! I have two of those and all the guys at my local track race with them no problem for at least a year and a half.youre gonna be able to feed more C to your beast for less c (cash):) if you have no prob for the money ,gen ace really seem to be one of the best these days....and from what i can see from testing result versus the price difference.....if i were you id order two smc packs :). Theres an old battery shootout that big sqid r/c did a few years ago and smc is there....check it out.

Last edited:
Im also looking for a lipo and a charger for my talion
Im looking for a single pack 4s lipo and a good charger
it'll be my firzt time to use lipo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back