Kraton Which stand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodentop

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Notorious
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
As per title, looking to see what you guys are using for a stand preferably rotating, sturdy enough for all arrma 1/8 rigs, shock holes would be nice too.

I really like the duratrax stand Duratrax Pit Tech Deluxe Truck Stand, Blue, DTXC2380 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GAMMYOW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_WY7G8B823CV5BCTW3J2S

26F20896-EF9A-4E3E-BB77-C4836740EF37.jpeg

I have got a stand that I fabbed but I wanted something that will rotate and hold the shocks also, the amazon/eBay etc ones are there I know I just wanted to see if anyone has something a little more 'robust'.

I use Foam yoga blocks for shelf stands.
But I like a swivel stand to quickly work on my rigs. Spinning/ rotating the chassis from side to side makes work faster for me.

Amazon.com: Hobbypark RC Car Stand Work Station Repair Workstation Aluminum Alloy 360 Degree Rotation Lift Or Lower for 1/12 1/10 1/8 Scale (Titanium): Toys & Games

I like this one for all my 1/8 rigs. It is the tall version with a weight placed on the bottom to keep the stand planted. All Alloy. I also have the shorter version of this for my smaller rigs.
The Duratrax plastic one didn't cut it for me. Not tall enough.

I agree the Duratrax one was way too wobbly for me, it works decent for a display stand. The Hobbypark one for me is a lot better, the built in ruler is nice, it has slots for sticking your shocks when you are filling them and the little magnet on the base is handy as well.
I did add a small piece of heatshrink to the threaded rod where it goes into the collar as it had a little wobble to it and I thread locked the screw for the top and left it a little loose so it would still spin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back