Typhon Which version is the TLR Typhon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aramis76

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon TLR
Hello all,

This is a super newbie question and I humbly come to you for knowledge!

I ordered the Typhon TLR tuned RTR but have yet to receive it.

And knowing i'm going to want to order a bunch of stuff eventually, i'm already looking at what's available and what other people have done.

But, when shopping, many variations of the Typhon are referred to by version number (V5, V4, etc). Then the TLR roller and TLR RTR are mentioned with no version number.
Does this mean they are V5's ? Or something different?

I read that parts are mostly interchangeable between various platforms at Arrma but that doesn't settle it completely.

Thanks for your time, i'm, learning a lot, this is my first Arrma!

Last edited:
It is basically a V5 with some upgrades built in. The suspension mounts are a little different though so not every part will fit.

Part manufacturers usually do a pretty good job stating which cars are compatible with a specific part.

Feel free to ask here about a certain part.

@Aramis76 Just a heads up, sooner or later someone is going to point out it's not LTR, It's TLR (Team Losi Racing) I figure if anyone is going to embarrass you it might as well be me. :ROFLMAO: Seriously, so much new stuff to absorb, been there done that. won't be the last time. (y)

@Aramis76 Just a heads up, sooner or later someone is going to point out it's not LTR, It's TLR (Team Losi Racing) I figure if anyone is going to embarrass you it might as well be me. :ROFLMAO: Seriously, so much new stuff to absorb, been there done that. won't be the last time. (y)
You are absolutely correct and I just corrected it.
Ever since i bought it, I keep making this typo all the time for some reason.
The brain decided it liked it better the other way around!

You are absolutely correct and I just corrected it.
Ever since i bought it, I keep making this typo all the time for some reason.
The brain decided it liked it better the other way around!

When I joined, I kept trying to spell it AArma instead of Arrma. :banghead:

I just got one as well very shortly after I got the 3S. Which I really love still. The TLR is a race ready buggy that has more than your average adjustments. I’m pretty new after I resurrected my love for RC with a Talion EXB. The manual is very extensive and easy to understand. I put some different tires on my TLR for grip on grass because it’s wicked fast. I don’t want to beat it up immediately! You picked a killer! Congratulations! 🍾

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back