Whiskey War Room - Let’s see ‘em!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
After moving to a new house and having more space, I have decided to start a whiskey collection. It’s gotten to the point of having a display case in the dining room and a shelf in the basement until I build my bar this winter.

Let’s see your favorite bottle or collection!

FB1D501E-9145-4D2D-AD5D-B4D9B9101E80.jpeg
2CEF12C0-70B4-4FD6-8252-F16ABAEE6AD1.jpeg

After moving to a new house and having more space, I have decided to start a whiskey collection. It’s gotten to the point of having a display case in the dining room and a shelf in the basement until I build my bar this winter.

View attachment 261021View attachment 261022
I saw whiskey on the title and knew it was you. Haha

Nice collection sir!

Blantons is great. (I’ve got all the horsies x2!) Col. EH Taylor might be the best bourbon I’ve ever had. Odd to me that Buffalo Trace is so far off the mark, coming from the same distillary. That’s one hell of a nice collection of bourbons, sir! I’d attach a pic of my own collection but it would be embarrassing. They’re all empty.

I see whisk(e)y in the title and I couldn't click fast enough. Also, sir, I'm going to have to come to your home and verify that these are all indeed, "whisk(e)y" as you claim. You know ... for science ... of course.

Very nice! I’m currently only a very occasional drinker, but should pick it up a bit since whisky is ‘Life water’ 🤣.
My favorites are Macallan, Auchentoshan and Glen Livet, but enjoy trying new stuff, hence the little tasting bottles😉.
I should have bought a few dozen of my favorite Macallan Ruby 1824, would have been a heck of an investment🙄. There‘s still a bit in the bottle.
The two skulls are Crystal head Vodka (co-founded by actor Dan Ayckroyd); the normal edition and the Aurora limited edition.

B1A3A93B-FDD9-499E-B1D7-AF3409540F75.jpeg

E611B85D-3D08-4AAC-8DB5-26F526FC282C.jpeg

DFF85058-FC0D-49D9-B744-462A211BFBA0.jpeg

Unmmmmmm.

What's your address?? 😎!!

I have 2 letters for you 😲 😆 @jondilly1974........AA! And im not talking batteries!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back