Who’s selling what to get what???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
I see lots of people selling their once pride and joys for the new arrmas coming out. What are ya selling in order to get what? ?

Unfortunately I won’t be selling any of mine (doesn’t mean I’m loaded) but I will be picking up both the felony and new infraction. ????

I'm selling nothing to get even more when my wallet permits. Room is not a problem for me. Yet at least.
Not that I am attached to ALL my RC's, but they are a pride and joy to me also. (y)
I may just pass them onto my Son. He envies my collection anyway. ?‍♂️

I'm selling nothing to get even more when my wallet permits. Room is not a problem for me. Yet at least.
Not that I am attached to ALL my RC's, but they are a pride and joy to me also. (y)
I may just pass them onto my Son. He envies my collection anyway. ?‍♂️
My son would disown me if I sold his to get him the felony ?

My son would disown me if I sold his to get him the felony ?
My son got mad at me for bricking his Noto's servo the other day when we went out bashing. It was short lived and tired anyway. I would have rather he broke it. I still have to buy and fix it anyway. He is so crazy about his Noto. He feels like he has something real special for his age(10yo). And he drives well at that. He drives it well and is connected with it. I guess like his X-box controller and Fortnite. :LOL:

Selling my new Kraton. I have no complaints. I’m getting into off-road racing at a new local track. Nitro buggy and Sct10 for my son. He has a granite blx and enjoys bashing. I’d rather race, I don’t find bashing in the back yard as entertaining.
You are lucky to have a track near you, because that is my true love and what got me into the hobby many years ago. I have no more tracks.
I wouldn't dare even run my RC10T in the street back then. Bashing wasn't a thing. ?‍♂️ That was heresy early in RC back in the 80's. My son wants to race also. I think he would do well. Especially with me being his pit mechanic. :LOL:

Selling the crappy Volcano EPX I upgraded to brushless that explodes before I can finish a pack. Waiting on a larger spur gear to gear it down and then sell it off. I won't get even what I put into it in upgrades but it's trash and I want it gone.

Now the EPX Amp MT that my son and I started with in May - that is a great rig, he loves it and it's tough. Keeping that. Keeping the Haiboxing Rampage that I tossed a 2S 800 mAh LiPo in and turned it into a little ripper. My daughters love to run that. My son has designs on my Notorious but what he wants is a Kraton EXB. What he doesn't know is that I bought one and have it stashed away. It's going to be quite the surprise.

All my local tracks closed it’s sad. There’s one left but it’s outdoor and a small indoor. I’m not a big fan of the little 1/10 buggies they are too quick but I might consider a typhon but they look kinda meh... the felony has a priceless look to it. Reminds me of the death race movie. Would be fun with a 3D printer for some more scale accessory’s. Unfortunate I don’t have the greatest places in the world to drive one.

I have a slash 2wd but they aren’t really worth anything and I don’t want to give it away for $150.
also I have some ecx trucks but they are modified and beat beyond belief and sell for $180 new so they aren’t worth anything but a memory unfortunately. Better than a traxxas for beginners but the slashes handle better out of the box. You could shoot a ecx and it would keep going. I have crawlers but they aren’t going anywhere even though I abuse them. And a bunch of minis that I wish I didn’t buy.

All my arrmas are beat up and some are cobbled together just to keep them going during the economic destruction pandemic, but they still put a smile on my face. That’s what matters right!

Selling the crappy Volcano EPX I upgraded to brushless that explodes before I can finish a pack. Waiting on a larger spur gear to gear it down and then sell it off. I won't get even what I put into it in upgrades but it's trash and I want it gone.

Now the EPX Amp MT that my son and I started with in May - that is a great rig, he loves it and it's tough. Keeping that. Keeping the Haiboxing Rampage that I tossed a 2S 800 mAh LiPo in and turned it into a little ripper. My daughters love to run that. My son has designs on my Notorious but what he wants is a Kraton EXB. What he doesn't know is that I bought one and have it stashed away. It's going to be quite the surprise.
I took a bath with that Volcano also, don't feel so bad. RedCat Never Again! I stripped it down and put in the trash. The only rig (if you can call it one) that I ever threw in the garbage. It was a gift from someone to my son. And got a second one for parts because Redcat had no parts support at the time. Cheaper to buy another for parts. Also was given the 1/18 Volcano. More like stupid money pits. In all good conscience, I could never even give it away to anyone. Let alone sell it.:LOL:

My son got mad at me for bricking his Noto's servo the other day when we went out bashing. It was short lived and tired anyway. I would have rather he broke it. I still have to buy and fix it anyway. He is so crazy about his Noto. He feels like he has something real special for his age(10yo). And he drives well at that. He drives it well and is connected with it. I guess like his X-box controller and Fortnite. :LOL:
Xbox and fortnite.......oh how I can easily relate

You are lucky to have a track near you, because that is my true love and what got me into the hobby many years ago. I have no more tracks.
I wouldn't dare even run my RC10T in the street back then. Bashing wasn't a thing. ?‍♂️ That was heresy early in RC back in the 80's. My son wants to race also. I think he would do well. Especially with me being his pit mechanic. :LOL:
This track is probably 2000ft away from my house at most. It’s called TARCAR.
4BDBDA78-19BF-4931-903C-5DB90C359286.png

Not selling anything as yet but can 150% relate to fortnite etc, watching my 9 yr old son "battling" his online "friends" making 1000 moves per second on his joystickythingymawhatsit makes my hand-eye co-ordination on my ally tig welding look like childsplay! ??
?. My son yells, screams and dances. It’s quite hilarious to watch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back