Who’s selling what to get what???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Harriot10 yaaaa I’m in that same boat. I’m up to 4 now and I bought my first arrma at the start of 2020 ?

My 5th will only come after I get something for her ha.

This should be somewhere on the box and directed to your significant other. “Warning. Purchase of this vehicle will 100% lead to the purchase of others at same or additional cost. Also, parts will be delivered weekly for said vehicles hence forth. See otherside for additional warming label.” Flips over, “Lithium Polymer batteries are not included”

@Harriot10 yaaaa I’m in that same boat. I’m up to 4 now and I bought my first arrma at the start of 2020 ?

My 5th will only come after I get something for her ha.

This should be somewhere on the box and directed to your significant other. “Warning. Purchase of this vehicle will 100% lead to the purchase of others at same or additional cost. Also, parts will be delivered weekly for said vehicles hence forth. See otherside for additional warming label.” Flips over, “Lithium Polymer batteries are not included”
I started in Jan 2020! I was looking for a new hobby. I ran Associated and Traxxas as a kid. So glad when I got back into this, I decided to go with Arrma. That's all I own! ;)

I started in Jan 2020! I was looking for a new hobby. I ran Associated and Traxxas as a kid. So glad when I got back into this, I decided to go with Arrma. That's all I own! ;)
Nice! My 5th will definitely be a 6s model. Crazy times right now, hoping to still have a job by the end of the year. Covid screwing with my plans to buy another. All while arrma keeps dropping new models haha.

I've been into long range shooting for the last decade or so. Lately I've been selling extra gear from that hobby to fund better toys in this hobby. Most recently I sold an extra sig kilo 2k rangefinder and a spare scope for the $$ to grab an exb. RC cars are way cheaper than custom rifles, btw. Both of my kids (10 & 12) will gladly drop what they're doing to go bashing with me. The value of being able to get them off technology and outside with me is huge!

Nice! My 5th will definitely be a 6s model. Crazy times right now, hoping to still have a job by the end of the year. Covid screwing with my plans to buy another. All while arrma keeps dropping new models haha.
6s is a whole different ball game. I was amazed when I bought my Outcast 6s. I started with the Big Rock and later built a Granite on 4s, both are pretty nice. (Lots of upgrades) I hope everything works out with your job.

I’m selling my FG Marder to Buy something new ,I actually undecided between a Corally python or an Arrma Typhon6s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back