Who’s selling what to get what???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I considered selling my 10th anniversary outcast to justify the O8S I ordered. I’ll never take it out of the box... kinda ridiculous actually... ? no one is gonna pay the absurd amount I want anyway... ?

Thinking about selling my V1 infraction , tons of extras to go along with it ......put that money towards my incoming outcast 8S or the assumed eventual arrival of a Talion 8S ??
I need an infraction ?????
Iam willing to sell mine , used twice ...

Last edited:
Sold 5, 10 scale, 3 and 4s trucks in last 6 months. Wanted the EXB but doesn't make sense for 2 almost identical Kratons. With so much dropping haven't made up mind which direction to go. Decision's Decision's!

Sold 5, 10 scale, 3 and 4s trucks in last 6 months. Wanted the EXB but doesn't make sense for 2 almost identical Kratons. With so much dropping haven't made up mind which direction to go. Decision's Decision's!
You need a felony painted up like your avatar. ?

Not selling anything - but debating what my next acquisition will be. I do like the Felony, but like many others, I really don't have a place to run it. a BRCC would be more suitable to the environment I'm in but damn, that Felony...

Well I’ve ordered the blue 2020 Infraction ‘cause I want an on road drifter and that handbrake is an awesome idea. Just gotta drive it like the real thing and decelerate before activating (tapping) it. I’m looking forward to it. ?

I see lots of people selling their once pride and joys for the new arrmas coming out. What are ya selling in order to get what? ?

Unfortunately I won’t be selling any of mine (doesn’t mean I’m loaded) but I will be picking up both the felony and new infraction. ????
I paid for both of mine yesterday. Wife didn’t talk to me all night, sometimes not a bad thing!?

Haha well said. It also depends if this was the first or 9th time you’ve spent the $$ on rcs. :LOL:
Number 6 &7! I’ve got a lot of money sunk into this hobby, like many others on the Forum. If she knew the real number, it would be bad!???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back