Who all makes rockers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Detail

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fazon
  3. Granite
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Nero
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Raider
  9. Voltage
Hello

So I was able to get another Fazon and BR. The BR needs rebuilt. It’s worn, lol.

I wanna rebuild them both.

May I ask, who all makes rockers for the Nero platform?
I wanna get the Fazon going 1st.

Gka, Hot Racing. Who else makes them?

Well, for search purposes I’ll add these companies:

GKA
GPM
Hot Racing

These 3 look to be the only ones making Arrma Nero rockers.

I would pass on the Hot Racing units. I badly bent one within 2 packs of running in a parking lot, no jumping. A couple tumbles but nothing outrageous. I was able to easily bend it right back with a pair of pliars, in a way that made me feel it was TOO easy.

Well thanks for that.

Too late as I already bought a set but I have more than one rig needing them so I’ll try one of the other two.

I bought the white firm Hot Racing springs.

I’m also gonna trim the skids for more swing arm travel. There’s no mention of trimming the chassis plastic cover on the upper front backside swing arm?

Then again, I don’t want it jacked way up in the air. Simply want plenty of leeway for jumps, lol.

But I’ll be buying a set of those GPM only because they have 6 adjustments points vs. HRs 5 and GKAs having none.

With gpm rockers and long springs from arrma you can reach max ride height without cutting the skids: wheel axle will touch A arm if you use specific setup holes.

fylzz, does that make you a little top heavy?

I had to set the suspension lower to avoid landing on the roof while turning. Everything is good now.

@RCMike I lifted mine you can see what I did in my build thread "Big Rock Custom Body, LEDs, & More", with the stock wheels and hubs the truck is top heavy lifted, especially if you are running it on asphalt, but I wanted it to be more of a monster truck. I have added the Hot Racing 5mm hub extensions which help a little, but to really balance it I am still trying to decide on a wheel a tire combination. I have been looking for beadlocks wheels with a taller and wider tire. @stalled mule has a really nice wheel & tire setup on his big rock. He was running the RC4WD Huntsman Spider 40 Series wheels with Pit Bull Rock Beast XL tires. I think I want a tire that is a little wider than the Rock Beast XLs though. https://www.arrmaforum.com/members/stalled-mule.1813/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back