Who does decals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🤠
I should clarify..

I only have the lowly machine that cuts single-color vinyls.. (think window signage -for asian parlor shops)

I don't have those fancy $15,000 (that's for used.. New units VersaUV LEC2-640 go for $35K) Roland multi-color UV Print&Cut machines..

Just needed to make sure we're all on the same page here 😉

Last edited:
I just made some stickers on my Cricut using Print & Cut using Laser printable vinyl
moo-sticker.jpg
decals.jpg

i forget who does em on here, but I need a few made.
What do you have? may I can help? message me

I always thought the cricut could only do one color so I’m gonna have to look into that.
Yes, it's called Print and Cut. Do a search on YouTube

I just made some stickers on my Cricut using Print & Cut using Laser printable vinyl
View attachment 270072View attachment 270073

I swear I just saw a sticker sheet with them very same decals on eBay..are you the one selling them on there?every sticker you have there comes on one single sheet I believe for $6.00 free shipping.each sheet has I believe 20 of them little decals

I swear I just saw a sticker sheet with them very same decals on eBay..are you the one selling them on there?every sticker you have there comes on one single sheet I believe for $6.00 free shipping.each sheet has I believe 20 of them little decals
Not me

I use cricut print and cut too. Bought an indestructible Ram body on ebay. No stickers. But since I'm more of a Chevy guy, I took a picture of my grill and lights and made weather proof stickers. I used a blade to cut the window stickers, which I kinda regret, but im not a stickler. I'm gonna trash this body eventually. All I need to do is print some Duramax stickers. 😎

If Tex can't help, hit me up. Might be willing to give it a shot. 👍

20230114_162659.jpg
20230114_162713.jpg
20230114_162706.jpg

View attachment 270072View attachment 270073

Yes, it's called Print and Cut. Do a search on YouTube

So I guess this is the secret function I overlooked about the Cricut machines...

I believe it was @Smilinbri that mentioned he's getting one awhile back.... and I looked at it -as just a small vinyl cutter with a cute name..

>> I should have looked deeper into their software package..
The fact that you can use it to manipulate your graphics/images, produce Offsets & have it printed on Another/Separate (color) printer and then bring it back -to have the Cricut machine ALIGN and Cut Out those said images/graphics precisely is VERY handy!!

(as compared to having to Manually Cut out images or graphics stickers/decals By HAND... Especially if they are Many tiny ones..)

From what I just gathered, Cricut is giving you a small portion of the High-dollar commercial cutters in a consumer desktop cutter.
The Print&Cut feature is (software) limited to Only a 6.5" x 9" print area..

You'll be wasting a lot of label material if you use standard 8.5"x11" size labels...

That's just my observations at the moment.

@Dutch,
You opened my eyes!
I had no clue before..

Thank you.

Last edited:
So I guess this is the secret function I overlooked about the Cricut machines...

I believe it was @Smilinbri that mentioned he's getting one awhile back.... and I looked at it -as just a small vinyl cutter with a cute name..

>> I should have looked deeper into their software package..
The fact that you can use it to manipulate your graphics/images, produce Offsets & have it printed on Another/Separate (color) printer and then bring it back -to have the Cricut machine ALIGN and Cut Out those said images/graphics precisely is VERY handy!!

(as compared to having to Manually Cut out images or graphics stickers/decals By HAND... Especially if they are Many tiny ones..)

From what I just gathered, Cricut is giving you a small portion of the High-dollar commercial cutters in a consumer desktop cutter.
The Print&Cut feature is (software) limited to Only a 6.5" x 9" print area..

You'll be wasting a lot of label material if you use standard 8.5"x11" size labels...

That's just my observations at the moment.

@Dutch,
You opened my eyes!
I had no clue before..

Thank you.
It's on my list to get soon. My sister has one so I may go to her house one day and play around with it.

Currently I just print pics onto vinyl sticker sheets, laminate them and cut em out. Very prehistoric but it works for now! (y) :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♂️ 😁 ✌️

It's on my list to get soon. My sister has one so I may go to her house one day and play around with it.

Currently I just print pics onto vinyl sticker sheets, laminate them and cut em out. Very prehistoric but it works for now! (y) :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♂️ 😁 ✌️

It's Better than what I can produce. 🙏

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back