Who else has one ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PshmokN’EM887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
This is my girl Betsy, she takes the abuse day in day out, I’ve had it for a year no fluids change 6s 100% pedal to the metal this is what she looks like \/

Esc arrma blx185 older version (has been wires cut and new on and off and now on again the firma failed )

Motor blx 2050 motor pinion from 27t down to 18t no’s it running 19t

Cap pack added from the firma that bricked I checked to make sure it was holding the volts, so it’s on there now.

I had a failsafe that damage my handbrake servo that just happened but here she is let me know if you guys have a beater my other builds are the baby’s haha

648E2D3A-E985-4977-B632-F77E1946E581.jpeg

B75A7D72-4AAF-4E9E-893D-F0EADAC15D86.jpeg

F8DB1411-EC16-4A39-8041-7D4676296BC0.jpeg

8C8C315D-BBE1-4896-A17B-06E6928F621D.jpeg

53B16841-1C22-4E08-BC8B-D97BCDB28A6B.jpeg

2C64FA38-DF7A-474D-8469-CD4F415403FA.jpeg

827BF919-C4D3-4FA0-B751-A2E013C06491.jpeg

You have enjoyed that Lim no doubt. The wear shows it. and I think that is admirable.(y)
My Lim looks like it is close to yours. Looks pretty beat up also. Just well enjoyed. And mine functions well despite. But I have so much fun with it. She is far from a shelf queen as most of my rigs are.
I am curious why you like running the Hand Brake setup.:unsure:
I am so much against running that. Just me.

Last edited:
You have enjoyed that Lim no doubt. The wear shows it. and I think that is admirable.(y)
My Lim looks like it is close to yours. Looks pretty beat up also. Just well enjoyed. And and mine functions well despite. But I have so much fun with it. She is far from a shelf queen as most of my rigs are.
I am curious why you like running the Hand Brake setup.:unsure:
I am so much against running that. Just me.
Ok so funny story about the handbrake my girl gifted the lim I’ve said this before here we didn’t know about it being a roller I learned a lot here I remember you were one of the few that gave me good advice anyways I always crash hard I have a box full splitters !!! And that’s why the hand brake because when it gets ugly failsafe or remote you can help it but besides that it’s all down sides creates heat,friction on the drive line so I hear you in my speed builds no handbrake on my Betsy yeah so I don’t bash 3-4 splitters lol.

I take it as compliment haha

I take it as a compliment haha
Absolutely intended as a compliment. I’m jealous that you have that much time running it 🤘🏻

As you are running Hoons, I do wonder how many sets you've worn ;)
Dude I have a Nike sports bag filled with worn out tires first speed run them till no grip then bash them till the come apart !!!
Absolutely intended as a compliment. I’m jealous that you have that
Well thank you sir means a lot coming from you 🥲
You can tell that Betsy is loved. :love:
Oh yes first born if you have kids you know lmaooooo
Btw it has caught on fire burnt a hole that’s why I have the shroud with a fan Ive had a firma 150 catch fire while speed running lol the lid is black underneath she’s a tank arrma tough seriously 😳!!!!!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back