Connecticut Who from Connecticut on the forum (860)(203)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sleepyboii

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I'm tryna link up with some vets and learn some tricks and trades about this...speak up

Mass up here. Like waaaay up in Mass... lol. You don't have a local track or hobby shop?

East hampton, we run at falcon field alot in meriden...there pretty much once a week..

Word I'm in new Britain falcon field is 12 minutes away from me whens the next day yall go and what time

It's about 20min for me to get there... was actually thinking about a possible bash this am.. changed up my center diff tune and looking to give it some testing.. but I can keep you posted on when we go all the time if your interested

Durham here, I run mine at Whites Farm off Maple Ave. gravel roads, grass, mud. Wide open area, nice for speed runs and some off road adventures. It’s not a track, but a good place without a lot of people.

Durham here, I run mine at Whites Farm off Maple Ave. gravel roads, grass, mud. Wide open area, nice for speed runs and some off road adventures. It’s not a track, but a good place without a lot of people.

Hopefully we can get together for a bash session some time..?.. alot of cool places to run here in ct..?

Hopefully we can get together for a bash session some time..?.. alot of cool places to run here in ct..?
Shoot I’d drive to CT to hang at the BMX track! ??????

I just created a Facebook group for CT RC Car hobbyists. This isn't to take away from this awesome forum, it's an attempt to create a community of people who want to share places to run in CT and promote the hobby here in CT.

CT RC Offroad Car Meet-up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back