Connecticut Who from Connecticut on the forum (860)(203)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all! New guy here from CT (Storrs). Just getting back into RC and picked up a Granite 3s a few days ago. Loving it so far! Look forward to learning from the folks in this forum, especially from CT.

Hey everyone I'm new(again) to hobby, I live in Guilford

Nice area.. guilford has been part of my stomping grounds my whole life, my family had some pretty strong ties in that area.. my grandparents owned chello's oyster house over on RT.1...?.. my parents still live there... They are down by the whitfield house on Norton ave..

Nice area.. guilford has been part of my stomping grounds my whole life, my family had some pretty strong ties in that area.. my grandparents owned chello's oyster house over on RT.1...?.. my parents still live there... They are down by the whitfield house on Norton ave..
I’m up the road from the CT(country tavern)
My wife is o life long resident & remembers the oyster house. Just got back into hobby bout a month ago & just bought my 3rd Arrma
So I’ve just been ripping around yard

I’m up the road from the CT(country tavern)
My wife is o life long resident & remembers the oyster house. Just got back into hobby bout a month ago & just bought my 3rd Arrma
So I’ve just been ripping around yard

Well it's good to have ya back in the hobby..?.. your not far from falcon field in meriden, probably a 20 min ride for you give or take.. we run there frequently, maybe we can meet up sometime for an outing.... if you check out my youtube channel, (name is Alden Cost) you will see the track we run over there.. it's a nice spot..?

Well it's good to have ya back in the hobby..?.. your not far from falcon field in meriden, probably a 20 min ride for you give or take.. we run there frequently, maybe we can meet up sometime for an outing.... if you check out my youtube channel, (name is Alden Cost) you will see the track we run over there.. it's a nice spot..?
Thanks sounds good. I did check out some of your videos, I like the one drifting the felony. Pretty cool car. There's a place in the old range rover dealership called Straight Jacket Motorsports they carry a bunch of Rc cars and have a small track outback.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back