Outcast Who has plans on getting on of the next 4s revisions? Was going to get another 6s, but might get the next Outcast 4s!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what I'm hoping for (I don't really think we'll get all of it though:():
Center diff replacing slipper
All metal driveline (diffs, driveshafts, etc.)
Metal shock bodies (threaded or unthreaded 🤷‍♂️ )
Better Servo
SLT3 or DX3 radio
Plastic Chassis
RPM arms for pete's sake!!! Why can't they use them for stock?!?
I Think most of that will be the case besides the slipper and RPM arms. I would love to see both but I don't think again they'll do the center diff and RPM couldn't keep up with Arrma production to make that happen unfortunately being as they are a small business based out of Cali. That would be like asking to have all 6s chassis produced by M2C or even all the braces for the rigs.

I Think most of that will be the case besides the slipper and RPM arms. I would love to see both but I don't think again they'll do the center diff and RPM couldn't keep up with Arrma production to make that happen unfortunately being as they are a small business based out of Cali. That would be like asking to have all 6s chassis produced by M2C or even all the braces for the rigs.
Thanks for answering my question. It would be pretty cool if RPM could keep up though. Maybe in the future.

Here is what we should do. We should all come together and figure out what kinda rig we want and all the specs. Different body styles, plastic vs metal on the parts, electronics, etc. Send it to JD and maybe they'll make the rig in the next year or two. 🤷‍♂️ Don't know if it would work though.

Thanks for answering my question. It would be pretty cool if RPM could keep up though. Maybe in the future.

Here is what we should do. We should all come together and figure out what kinda rig we want and all the specs. Different body styles, plastic vs metal on the parts, electronics, etc. Send it to JD and maybe they'll make the rig in the next year or two. 🤷‍♂️ Don't know if it would work though.
Ya that's an idea but I think JD since selling Arrma has now no influence at all anymore? I could be wrong but pretty sure he's out of the loop since selling the brand🤷

I didnt know either.?
I could be wrong it could have just been when Horizon Hobby bought Arrma. But some articles I've seen say JD is the managing director of Horizon but they are older so again I may be wrong🤷

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back