Kraton who has tried multiple wing mounts and which is your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuigiMain

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
So far I've only tried rpm wing mounts after the stock one busted and they seem to hold up fairly well, I suppose. But I'm going on my third one now and I'm just wondering if I should try a different brand.

The rpm ones get real bendy until they eventually snap. They should make em twice as thick šŸ˜†

So far I've only tried rpm wing mounts after the stock one busted and they seem to hold up fairly well, I suppose. But I'm going on my third one now and I'm just wondering if I should try a different brand.

The rpm ones get real bendy until they eventually snap. They should make em twice as thick šŸ˜†
RPMs the best you can get
Sadly they even break

RPMs the best you can get
Sadly they even break
Well shucks. Hot racing makes an aluminum one but that seems like a good way to screw up the rest of your car.
POS racing are doing great for me! šŸ‘
I'm not sure if I can get those state side? How long you been running the POS?
rpm have been good so far for me, but I just busted one and got my new mount from @Lovestricken today so I'm going to give his a shot. I have heard good things so far. The thing can literally fold in half so I think it will last.
Got any pics?

3D printed with noodle fillament
Well shucks. Hot racing makes an aluminum one but that seems like a good way to screw up the rest of your car.

I'm not sure if I can get those state side? How long you been running the POS?

Got any pics?
7EA96ADF-38C3-4264-9677-7BC12A370848.jpeg
3A3415C7-E05C-4F3B-BA6F-B74BBA8A99D9.jpeg

I've ran stock, RPM and @Lovestricken the problem with stock and RPM is there is no flexibility or give so a couple hard landings or even hard throttle popping a wheelie will break them. @Lovestricken's mount is flexible and bends and the material is not "hard" so it doesn't just snap. So far his 3d mount is the best I've ran of the 3 and aluminum is definitely a no go unless it's on a shelf queen.

I've also run stock, RPM and now the lovestricken 3d mount. Both stock and RPM have the same failure tendency. The gumby mount that lovestricken makes I'm now running on both my kraton and notorious and they are both holding up amazingly. The extra flex they provide is a thing of beauty.

Absolutely agree that 3d-printed wing mount is the best. We are using TPU-filament for long parallel parts and PETG to attach them to rear shock mount. According to rule of engineering you must absorb damage by some of cheapest parts of constructions instead of resist it. The main task is to protect the most valuable parts. Flexing material does this work perfectly. TPU has an excellent ability to bending and unbending.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back