Typhon Who Hoo Typhon 3S 63 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cootertwo

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Still learning how to use the Dynamite speed meter, but got a 63 mph this morning with my Typhon 3S, on 3S, with a 23 tooth pinion, and Bandito tires. The tires swell to pizza cutters, and contribute to the speed. Will post data when I get this meter figured out. Did not save runs on the street, but saved 3 sitting, here at the puter. Some kind of combination of pushing the buttons ????

Still learning how to use the Dynamite speed meter, but got a 63 mph this morning with my Typhon 3S, on 3S, with a 23 tooth pinion, and Bandito tires. The tires swell to pizza cutters, and contribute to the speed. Will post data when I get this meter figured out. Did not save runs on the street, but saved 3 sitting, here at the puter. Some kind of combination of pushing the buttons ????

That's pretty damn fast for a 3s rig. Don't lose control!!!

I've got a couple of sets of the GRP's, but they are too small for my liking. I'd have to get a smaller spur gear, and go much larger than the 23 tooth I have on it now. I need to do more research on the "speed" type tires/wheels. Also, as has been mentioned on another thread here, the inside of GRP's will rub on some of the suspension parts a tiny bit. I can't determine if they make a larger diameter or not. Also, I'm not really out to set any speed record. As she sits now, she'll still do a wheelie and walk on the wing, after she get rolling a bit. Just havin fun, that's all. And the 3S is limited by the plastic driveshafts, so you can't get too cwazy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back