Washington Who is in Seattle/Surronding Areas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good info! I’m like a mile away from J&S so they’re my LHS. I’ll have to look up the MV and Burlington skate parks. Is the Bellingham skate/ bmx park a no hassle deal? I’d be bummed to drive there and get turned away. My driving is suspect but I’m willing to send it and risk a break. I will just bring more trucks... last bash was 4 trucks, 1 break. It was a good day. When the weather gets better we should plan an outing.

Hurricane
No hassle, I've always had the locals love to watch and cheer me on. They are always shocked when I "walk away" with a still fully functional car.💪👊 They say that a lot of people break their RC cars there usually (I do sometimes too 🤣), the Burlington skatepark is pretty small by comparison, but has a great run up to a super sending jump that lands on thick manicured grass. So even with the occasional roof landing I usually still walk away. Bakerview Park in MV has the other skatepark. But it's plywood ramps with metal copings that seem to love to break spur gears. The best part of Bakerview is the closed down bmx track that the YMCA owns. They shut it down years ago (you can tell it was built when the movie RAD was popular🤣), it's fenced off, but pay close attention by the basketball courts and theirs a way🤫.
Oh and I live a block away from the Burlington skatepark and two miles from the track, so if you do come to town pm me and we'll bash together👊

No hassle, I've always had the locals love to watch and cheer me on. They are always shocked when I "walk away" with a still fully functional car.💪👊 They say that a lot of people break their RC cars there usually (I do sometimes too 🤣), the Burlington skatepark is pretty small by comparison, but has a great run up to a super sending jump that lands on thick manicured grass. So even with the occasional roof landing I usually still walk away. Bakerview Park in MV has the other skatepark. But it's plywood ramps with metal copings that seem to love to break spur gears. The best part of Bakerview is the closed down bmx track that the YMCA owns. They shut it down years ago (you can tell it was built when the movie RAD was popular🤣), it's fenced off, but pay close attention by the basketball courts and theirs a way🤫.
Oh and I live a block away from the Burlington skatepark and two miles from the track, so if you do come to town pm me and we'll bash together👊
Thanks for the feedback. I’ll let you know when I am coming up that way. Kinda a lame video but here’s a skate park near me that will be fun as I get to know it better. Skate park first time bash

I am up in South Seattle. Bash spots are few and far between up here. If anyone is in seattle and has found a legit bash spot hit me up!
I live in tacoma we have a indoor track that's pretty cool and a few bash spots most skate parks and there's a cool downhill mtb place too
Anyone in or around the Yakima Valley? Any good bashing spots on this side of the mountains?
I need some one to go bashing with as well it's helping me stay clean off opiates

What size of vehicles would be best suited for J&S and the bash spots mentioned? Stick to 6s or go full hog 8s?

What size of vehicles would be best suited for J&S and the bash spots mentioned? Stick to 6s or go full hog 8s?
The J&s track in Marysville is more like a 1/10 and smaller track... it’s very small. I haven’t ventured out to the other ones around that I’ve been hearing about recently but plan to this spring/summer! Right around the corner...

Bremerton here. Schools, parks, and empty lots. I'd like to get out to Ocean Shores for some beach/dune/cliff bashing.

Schools after hours only. Actually the front of the school where my wife teaches is set into a hillside, making a good place to rip. I also fly small planes and quads. Never gotten anything more than curiosity out of people who approach me.

I’m in Tacoma / University Place, Skate park across the street but always packed with kids often have to go early AM.

I am up in South Seattle. Bash spots are few and far between up here. If anyone is in seattle and has found a legit bash spot hit me up!
Hi the im jmoore im in the everett area have a street arrma senton 3s theres a couple skate parks looking for a good off road place with some jumps as well.??

Hey I live in Olympia but I work in Seattle a lot. I go to a great little free public track in SeaTac probably 3 weekends a month. There's a dedicated off-road track there, an on road track, and a literal 45 second walk away is a bmx track. If you check out my YouTube channel (a modest one and mostly about mtb stuff and drones) the last couple videos can help you see a bit what the track and bmx track look like.

There's also an aaaaaamazing track up north of you a bit in Skagit. During non wet months it's worth checking out for like an all day thing.

In general the region we live in doesn't have great just straight natural bash spots and all the construction sites are too populated to sneak into unfortunately.

Hit me up if you are ever thinking about heading to the SeaTac track on a weekend, chances are I'm thinking about it too.
Hi, im in olympia visiting family and i brought my arrma kraton 6s exb hoping to find some good bash spots. Can you help me with that?

Thank you, Pat walsh

If you aren't on Facebook or in the Northwest RC Group page we are having a meetup this weekend. We typically meet up every 2 weeks, Sunday 06/12/2022 at 1pm.

Marysville-Pillchuck high school
5590–5730 108th St NE
Marysville, WA 98271

So close to home but I have other commitments then. Have a great time. Not much elevation changes but lots of space.
Hurricane

I'm new to the Puyallup area. Anybody know of any good spots here?
There's a decent skate park and a small bmx track right near downtown Orting see attached screenshot

Screenshot_20220919-190400.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back