Senton Who knows the V1 Senton 6s good ?

3x9rtse

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
There is a V1 Senton 6s a friend has , I see motor / ESC are not the BLX , any good ? Also are there any major differences?

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
There are some big fans of the Senton 6S here, hopefully someone will chime in. I seem to remember some parts availability issues being discussed but I can’t remember what they were.

3x9rtse

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Thanks Dan B , I have ( 3 ) Senton 6s V3 , was curious about the V1 motor / ESC and other differences through the upgrades.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
Thanks Dan B , I have ( 3 ) Senton 6s V3 , was curious about the V1 motor / ESC and other differences through the upgrades.
I don’t remember an electronics discussion for the V1. Don’t hold me to this but wasn’t one of the things mentioned the lack of suspension arms available now for the V1 cars? I might be wrong.

slick2500

If it ain't broke, you're doing it wrong.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
Not a lot of differences between a V1-V2 just the, body color, motor and esc. V1 had the red BLX180 esc and the red 4068 motor. V2 had the BLX185 system. V3 has the current battery tray, plastic shock caps and no sway bars. Iirc that is basically it.
I don’t remember an electronics discussion for the V1. Don’t hold me to this but wasn’t one of the things mentioned the lack of suspension arms available now for the V1 cars? I might be wrong.
Some of the parts were unavailable for quite some time but they are all readily available last I checked.

@Rcproponent has built quite a few Sentons lately.

Last edited:

K-BASH

Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
From what I've read the red esc is a fire hazard....the senton 6s have narrower suspension than all others..imo that's the most valuable thing with S6.2 stock S6 cvds are 60ish$$ if ya can find them
Buy it..they are sooo badazz..little tanks