Senton Who knows the V1 Senton 6s good ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
There is a V1 Senton 6s a friend has , I see motor / ESC are not the BLX , any good ? Also are there any major differences?

There are some big fans of the Senton 6S here, hopefully someone will chime in. I seem to remember some parts availability issues being discussed but I can’t remember what they were.

Thanks Dan B , I have ( 3 ) Senton 6s V3 , was curious about the V1 motor / ESC and other differences through the upgrades.

Thanks Dan B , I have ( 3 ) Senton 6s V3 , was curious about the V1 motor / ESC and other differences through the upgrades.
I don’t remember an electronics discussion for the V1. Don’t hold me to this but wasn’t one of the things mentioned the lack of suspension arms available now for the V1 cars? I might be wrong.

Not a lot of differences between a V1-V2 just the, body color, motor and esc. V1 had the red BLX180 esc and the red 4068 motor. V2 had the BLX185 system. V3 has the current battery tray, plastic shock caps and no sway bars. Iirc that is basically it.
I don’t remember an electronics discussion for the V1. Don’t hold me to this but wasn’t one of the things mentioned the lack of suspension arms available now for the V1 cars? I might be wrong.
Some of the parts were unavailable for quite some time but they are all readily available last I checked.

@Rcproponent has built quite a few Sentons lately.

Last edited:
From what I've read the red esc is a fire hazard....the senton 6s have narrower suspension than all others..imo that's the most valuable thing with S6.2 stock S6 cvds are 60ish$$ if ya can find them
Buy it..they are sooo badazz..little tanks

There is a V1 Senton 6s a friend has , I see motor / ESC are not the BLX , any good ? Also are there any major differences?
V1
V1 is highly desired came in two color options silver red blue, green and black. Bodies have rounded fenders and the 2000kv motor is a icon with red housing if you know of one I'd buy it for the right price. I have 1 v1 came with box but its seen better days v2 is new in box display then I built 3 v5 exb/tlr trucks. Senton 6s is something that holds it's own and good luck finding a truck to hang with it.
V1

V1 is highly desired came in two color options silver red blue, green and black. Bodies have rounded fenders and the 2000kv motor is a icon with red housing if you know of one I'd buy it for the right price. I have 1 v1 came with box but its seen better days v2 is new in box display then I built 3 v5 exb/tlr trucks. Senton 6s is something that holds it's own and good luck finding a truck to hang with it.

Attachments

• 20231230_162435.jpg
    20231230_162435.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 18
Back