Who makes screw kits for the Nero?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrfurious40k

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Senton 6s
Hey all,

I know about the RC screwz kits but I've heard mixed reviews of those. Does anyone else make upgraded screw kits for the Nero and and the other Arrma kits?

Stainless screws are softer than stock from my understanding. I don't mind rusty screws I'm more concerned with it staying together long enough to rust. My trucks get bashed wet, cold, snow, wet lawn, whatever so pretty is not my concern. Never used the rc screwz. I do know cheap tools also round out screws over time or round off them selves. I have stuck to stock or Lowe's for my screws if I can't find one at lowest my lhs has tons of screws so I get them there.

I'd love to see all of the members here email teamknkhardware.com as they put together great screw kits using very nice screws, but sadly don't offer any kits for the Arrma yet - thus why we should all email them. :D

So while I want for everyone to email blast Team KNK I normally get bundles of screws from mcmaster.com

I'd love to see all of the members here email teamknkhardware.com as they put together great screw kits using very nice screws, but sadly don't offer any kits for the Arrma yet - thus why we should all email them. :D

So while I want for everyone to email blast Team KNK I normally get bundles of screws from mcmaster.com
They have them..are they worth getting our will stock ones do?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back