Who really owns ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Be Ready

Built, Broke, Rebuilt, Repeat...
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Mojave
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
Who really owns your favorite "Power Tool" you bought? We all have our favorites when it come to the "Brand" of tools we use. Here's a video that tells you ... Who owns who. I found this very interesting. Remember this is about power tools. Not hand tools. What's your favorites?

Being just a home owner, dyi type, non pro, I like the Ryobi One tools. I have many of them favorite being the brushless chainsaw, close second is the 6 gal shop vac. Batteries keep getting better but the interface hasn’t changed. Super deals at Christmas time, makes shopping for me very easy.

Ryobi apparently sucks at making tools nowdays but, shoot
image.jpg

This 15 or 20 year old 14v ryobi kicks a$$! Especially since I run newer 18v batteries through it.

Ryobi apparently sucks at making tools nowdays but, shootView attachment 60611
This 15 or 20 year old 14v ryobi kicks a$$! Especially since I run newer 18v batteries through it.
No they don’t my friend. Get their brushless drill and you will never touch that thing again...

No they don’t my friend. Get their brushless drill and you will never touch that thing again...
I believe you dude. I own a kobalt brushless electric impact wrench and that thing destroyed all of the pneumatic impact wrenches I had in my shop. I have no desire to replace the ryobi though because I don’t use it for anything other than RC anymore and I have 4 batteries for it, which negates it’s mediocre efficiency.

I have the new milwaukee brushless impact driver and hammer drill and they are amazing.. i owned dewalt before and cannot believe how much better the milwaukee performs.. i pretty much buy all my tools in milwaukee fuel sawzall etc
7hnsKq0.jpg
brehJEc.jpg

bosch is another great company i own a barrell jigsaw and a worm drive circular saw and they are both beasts
CSW41_hero.png
JS572EBK_Kit_500x700.png

i also have some smaller m12 milwaukee for hobbying my MIP hex speedbits fit perfect in my m12 cordless driver
CwPxX0t.jpg

don't worry about the Losi truck its my sons (just put tbone front and rear bumpers on it )
the traxxas is a trx4 sport my son and i are sharing to try crawling

just a PS i also own an ego lawn mower and carbon fiber line trimmer and leaf blower.. If you told me 15 yrs ago i would not only own a cordless battery powered lawn mower let alone LOVE it i would call you crazy

EGO has surpassed ALL expectations .. I own a 1/2 acre back and 1/4 acre front yards and have never finished a single battery on the lawn mower. you can charge it and let it sit 3 months with no loss of charge!! the weed whacker is amazing the line is self feeding!
i cannot say enough good things about EGO .. no more gas or oil to mess with and with the lawn mower running can still talk to my neighbors its that quiet

Last edited:
I have the new milwaukee brushless impact driver and hammer drill and they are amazing.. i owned dewalt before and cannot believe how much better the milwaukee performs.. i pretty much buy all my tools in milwaukee fuel sawzall etc
7hnsKq0.jpg
brehJEc.jpg

bosch is another great company i own a barrell jigsaw and a worm drive circular saw and they are both beasts
CSW41_hero.png
JS572EBK_Kit_500x700.png

i also have some smaller m12 milwaukee for hobbying my MIP hex speedbits fit perfect in my m12 cordless driver
CwPxX0t.jpg

don't worry about the Losi truck its my sons (just put tbone front and rear bumpers on it )
the traxxas is a trx4 sport my son and i are sharing to try crawling
just a PS i also own an ego lawn mower and carbon fiber line trimmer and leaf blower.. If you told me 15 yrs ago i would not only own a cordless battery powered lawn mower let alone LOVE it i would call you crazy

EGO has surpassed ALL expectations .. I own a 1/2 acre back and 1/4 acre front yards and have never finished a single battery on the lawn mower. you can charge it and let it sit 3 months with no loss of charge!! the weed whacker is amazing the line is self feeding!
i cannot say enough good things about EGO .. no more gas or oil to mess with and with the lawn mower running can still talk to my neighbors its that quiet
Should have got the Fuel versions, they’re brushless ??

Should have got the Fuel versions, they’re brushless ??
these are the fuel brushless .. top of the line :)
heres a link to whats in that pic
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauk...Tool-with-Two-5Ah-Batteries-2997-22/305063033

2804-20 hammer drill: POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 60% more power, is the most compact in its class at 6.9 in. L, and provides up to 2X faster speed under heavy load

• 2853-20 impact driver delivers up to 25% more torque with up to 2,000 in./lbs. to complete more demanding applications
  • 2853-20 impact driver: most compact impact driver at 4.59 in. L providing more access in tight spaces

That M12 driver isn’t the Fuel version. ??‍♂️
well yeah i use it very little and got it on sale for $50 with 2 batteries literally just bought it for using with my MIP speed tips

$39 for tool only (have multiple chargers)
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VYNEEZO/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$19 for 2 batteries (like $45 a piece elsewhere)
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S6G736H/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i would tell everyone to snatch this deal up .. its lightweight and perfect for working on cars

Last edited:
I believe you dude. I own a kobalt brushless electric impact wrench and that thing destroyed all of the pneumatic impact wrenches I had in my shop. I have no desire to replace the ryobi though because I don’t use it for anything other than RC anymore and I have 4 batteries for it, which negates it’s mediocre efficiency.
It’s really cool that the new batteries fit the older drills and tools. Who else does that?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back