Who sells premounted tires/wheels for Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both are popular, but I don't know how well they work on a Kraton. They may balloon.

Im rocking proline premountes 3.8 shockwaves on my kraton and they RESIST ballooning. Lol works great on the road grips and does well on a clay/dirt track that i bash on.

How are they on dirt, gravel and grass?

I'm considering a set as I just shredded 2 stock tires.

They do quite well but for dirt gravel and grass but not as good as the proline badlands on that same terrain. Look up src terrain crushers also. Those might interest you as well.

I have badlands on kraton... they are a bit small i think, they have good traction need to gear up a tooth or two... i shredded a stock tire so im gonna have to run the badlands or put the badlands on my nero, ive been using the nero tires on the kraton.... need a pair of stock kraton tires....

I have badlands on kraton... they are a bit small i think, they have good traction need to gear up a tooth or two... i shredded a stock tire so im gonna have to run the badlands or put the badlands on my nero, ive been using the nero tires on the kraton.... need a pair of stock kraton tires....

send an email to Armma. I shredded 2 of mine recently and they are sending me a new pair for free. .

send an email to Armma. I shredded 2 of mine recently and they are sending me a new pair for free. .
I called yesterday and the assclown on yhe other end was a peepee bag he wanted pics ok no oroblem except ive tried3 times and all 3 were returned beacuse the files are to big... im collin i belive his name was... horrible experiance compared to my last interaction with arrma... so pissed im just buying tires i would rather do that than deal with him again. He was not at all helpful. I will try one more ema then im calling again to see if i can get someone with a brain...

Any Proline 3.8 wheels (17mm hex) with the 1/2in offset will work on the Kraton. I went with the F-11 and Trencher X combo. I wish i would have got them separately as the tires need taped as they balloon. But these tires get mega grip on all surfaces compared to stock!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back