Who's got a Ender 3/v2/pro 3D printer that they want some new firmware for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatCatRC

FatCat Team Racing
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
Still in the testing stage (@3d-rc.myshopify.com is currently trying his new firmware) but I have been making some firmware with marlin 2.0.9 for the 4.2.7 boards with the bltouch 3.1. If you have this setup you know how hard it can be to setup and get to work right. And how crappy the stock creality firmware is. Well I can make custom firmware for you that will not only work at startup but will have all the settings and features you want. Babystep offset, live offset, z probe wizard, that pesky roadrunner buzzer (MEEP MEEP) well I killed it so no more waking the kids while setting up a print . Or if you have a pro and bought the v2 screen I can help you with that too. I am also thinking of printing some of the useful parts I have made for my printer so If you want an upgraded part cooler or add an octopi setup I can make some stuff for that aswell. I also have a filament guide setup for the sunlu dryer and a direct drive extruder so you can mount your sunlu dryer on top of the printer and feed directly into the extruder.

So far so good👍 everything works like a charm and the live offset is the best. If you are using the stock firmware... well you have options.

Whats with the blank spots on the forum lately?
1628487038240.png

Whats with the blank spots on the forum lately?
Those "blank spots" can be removed by selecting that area with your Adblocker, since the Ad area is static and not generated upon loading the page.
AKA Remove it once with your Adblocker and it'll be gone for good.

Those "blank spots" can be removed by selecting that area with your Adblocker, since the Ad area is static and not generated upon loading the page.
AKA Remove it once with your Adblocker and it'll be gone for good.
I forgot I had mine on, I was premium for the last year. I turned off my blocker now for Woodies page.

Still in the testing stage (@3d-rc.myshopify.com is currently trying his new firmware) but I have been making some firmware with marlin 2.0.9 for the 4.2.7 boards with the bltouch 3.1. If you have this setup you know how hard it can be to setup and get to work right. And how crappy the stock creality firmware is. Well I can make custom firmware for you that will not only work at startup but will have all the settings and features you want. Babystep offset, live offset, z probe wizard, that pesky roadrunner buzzer (MEEP MEEP) well I killed it so no more waking the kids while setting up a print . Or if you have a pro and bought the v2 screen I can help you with that too. I am also thinking of printing some of the useful parts I have made for my printer so If you want an upgraded part cooler or add an octopi setup I can make some stuff for that aswell. I also have a filament guide setup for the sunlu dryer and a direct drive extruder so you can mount your sunlu dryer on top of the printer and feed directly into the extruder.
Very nice of you guys to do it. I went the hard route and edited my firmware. It wasn't hard but I have a fair amount of experience writing / editing code. Kudos! Thanks for offering this service. Editing your own Marlin can be daunting.

Very nice of you guys to do it. I went the hard route and edited my firmware. It wasn't hard but I have a fair amount of experience writing / editing code. Kudos! Thanks for offering this service. Editing your own Marlin can be daunting.
In the words of Dom torredo "we are family" on here and we take care of each other. Writing some code to get the boys up and running with their printers is a no brainer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back