Who's on Windows 11?

Are you on Windows 11??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Who is running Windows 11? I am running it on my PC and Laptop. It's all so clean and it's a +1 from me. If your hardware is unsupported for the upgrade then PM me. I have a video and me and my friend have tried it. Seems to work perfectly and updates are available! Make sure to vote!

Who is running Windows 11? I am running it on my PC and Laptop. It's all so clean and it's a +1 from me. If your hardware is unsupported for the upgrade then PM me. I have a video and me and my friend have tried it. Seems to work perfectly and updates are available! Make sure to vote!
my pc is running off of zeus software
anyone whos into gaming needs zeus software

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 windows hasn't been great since 3.1 or windows 98 😅 xp was OK.
3.1 was a sheet show. Didn’t even have native networking. XP, 7, and 10 all were great successes.

Still on 10, I hate when a new version launches, we have a heck of a time getting all of our equipment at work to cooperate with new systems. Seems like when you just get things where you want them, they make you upgrade again. :banghead: I will say that win 10 is the easiest version to set up so far. Hope win 11
follows suit.

I'm staying with 10 for a few months longer. I want you guys to find the bugs so they get fixed before I switch :LOL:. I heard there's a bit more bloat-ware in 11 when compared to 10 :unsure: . Has anyone confirmed this?

It keeps trying to update it but something with the bluetooth isn't compatible or so it says so I'm stuck with 10...

I ran the beta for a while but went back to 10 because I like it better.
Like any MS make over there is frustration. They don't know when to leave some of the GUI alone. No one wants to relearn how to navigate the most basic often used fetures.
11 is getting bad reviews for this reason. Wait till 10 is no longer supported when you have no choice but to migrate to it. Just me.
It is supposedly better for the security aspect. True of most major Facelifts. Need to embrace progress at some point. For me, just not now.

I'll wait until the 1st major patch before I update. The first round of anything is usually not the one you want. If you look at the history of MS, you'll note that almost every other version of Windows was a good one.

I'll wait until the 1st major patch before I update. The first round of anything is usually not the one you want. If you look at the history of MS, you'll note that almost every other version of Windows was a good one.
Windows ME was still the worst in my opinion.

Back