Fireteam Why didn't I do this sooner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not an expert, but would huge weight silicone in the front diff help a bit to not roll?
I'm not sure! Maybe someone else can chime in because I'd like to know šŸ¤£

I'm not sure! Maybe someone else can chime on because I'd like to know šŸ¤£
Another non-expert chiming in hereā€¦ But I would think the center diff would help more. I always figure with the light center diff, once the front wheels go off the edge of the ramp, power transfers fast to the front, and it tends to dive. Whereas with a thick center, it would keep putting more power to the rear to keep the nose up once the fronts are in the air. Just a theory havenā€™t tested it.

Another non-expert chiming in hereā€¦ But I would think the center diff would help more. I always figure with the light center diff, once the front wheels go off the edge of the ramp, power transfers fast to the front, and it tends to dive. Whereas with a thick center, it would keep putting more power to the rear to keep the nose up once the fronts are in the air. Just a theory havenā€™t tested it.
I think you got a little confused as we're talking about traction rolls in grass and not air control but I think you're definitely right when it comes to air control šŸ˜Ž šŸ‘

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back