Why do most of you call your rigs “SHE” ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solution
In my opinion, as a heterosexual male, a possible term of endearment to an object of affection ¿ Simply my opinion and in no way meant as disrespect to anyone of any denomination.
Man she looks good ¡

View attachment 136756
No argument here.
Damn! This bad boy is tough!

D174DD00-2875-44CB-AF73-756E530D70F3.jpeg
I can't say because we have a swear filter :ROFLMAO:
Pphhhttttt 🤐
Seriously, everybody’s mind out of the gutter,
I look at my rigs and think strength, resilience and recovery. Flip side is nurturing, softness and life bearing.

Last edited:
In my opinion, as a heterosexual male, a possible term of endearment to an object of affection ¿ Simply my opinion and in no way meant as disrespect to anyone of any denomination.
Man she looks good ¡

20210323_155017.jpg

Man she looks good ¡

View attachment 136756
No argument here.
Damn! This bad boy is tough!

D174DD00-2875-44CB-AF73-756E530D70F3.jpeg

Solution
Lol ¡ As you mentioned before it is subjective to the person computing the situation. And merely an example of what I might say.

Last edited:
BINGO !
Charity Bingo GIF by The Dead South

I never call them “she” nor do I give them names......thats for boats and airplanes.
Bingo!
Man she looks good ¡

View attachment 136756
So it’s objective...

Pphhhttttt 🤐
Seriously, everybody’s mind out of the gutter,
I look at my rigs and think strength, resilience and recovery. Flip side is nurturing, softness and life bearing.
I don’t consider those qualities flip side. It depends on how you define strength, resilience, and recovery. It requires strength and resiliency to bear life and nurture.

Yes sir, I’m just curious as to why a lot of owners describe “her “as being broken, crushed, what did I break today?
That I do not have an answer fo my friend. I cannot speak for others, only myself and I know that when I use that terminology for whatever reason, it comes from a place of peace and enjoyment. It in no way depicts my feelings or opinions for a anyone.

Possibly a controversial subject ¡ She is not the only term of endearment in my vocabulary, as My man, My dude, My guy, My Brü, Brotha, Brother and Bro are used more often in my case. Just depends on the person and individual situation.

I think the answer is mostly men play with RC cars and men love women (men who play with RCs anyways).
Guys have been naming inanimate objects after women or calling them “she” for a very long time.
Historically it’s been boats and airplanes, not so much cars.

Back