Kraton Why do people choose the kraton over a talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of people hate the way the Talion body looks. I happen to like it. The Kraton can also handle rougher terrain. Lastly, I think it their best known model so a lot of people choose it.

I prefer the look ofthe Kraton more. I do not like the look of the body being lower than the tires, which is how the Talion looks to me. I also knew I'd be running mostly on grass and dirt with very little pavement time. I think the Kraton is slightly better suited for my terrain.

Edit - @bicketybam posted that as I was typing. I'm one of the people who hate it.

Plus
That's what I was thinking. no offense to anybody else but the talion looks like the winner in my eyes.
Plus the balance is incredible on the Talion.
Munch
EFFECTS-1.jpg
anything this thing ❤️ titanium chassis and outcast everything else

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking. no offense to anybody else but the talion looks like the winner in my eyes.

i converted my notorious to a talion with an outcast body. I love it. Rides too low for really rough terrain but is a blast on the street as well as the dirt and grass. I just swap out tires depending on where I want to drive.
6BA018A7-32B6-4232-AB49-DAADEC49617E.jpeg

If you say so ?
i converted my notorious to a talion with an outcast body. I love it. Rides too low for really rough terrain but is a blast on the street as well as the dirt and grass. I just swap out tires depending on where I want to drive.
View attachment 68870
i did that to, looks awesome ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_20181005_084849.jpg
    IMG_20181005_084849.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20180814_131734.jpg
    IMG_20180814_131734.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 118
Just made this video from the yesterdays bashing session.
Clearly the Talion is inferior in rough terrain (NOT!), can't jump and just drives hideously! ;) :ROFLMAO:

I own both, love them both in their own way. Talion is lighter and more nimble, itcan clearly handle rough terrain but it does have less ground clearance, I could care less. On the other hand it handles superior on road.

Other benefit of owning both, once one is broken you still have another ready to destroy! ?

Just finished my 1/5 tire conversion:
Before:

After:

Thanks to:
@Uplift-RC ; @-IronMan-

I liked driving ur Talion on road jkflow it definitely sticks better to it than my kraton lol seriously thinking I might need one now lol

I want to get some of those grp’s for my mojave to bomb around parking lots with a bigger pinion. How are they? Are they similar size to the katar?

I want to get some of those grp’s for my mojave to bomb around parking lots with a bigger pinion. How are they? Are they similar size to the katar?
Yes they are 98mm tall, which is very small compared to Katars. Hoons are a little taller if that’s an issue. You can also get 1/5 GRPs which are close to the size of Katars

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back