Kraton Why do people choose the kraton over a talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run my on 6s every time I use it, it’s a monster. It does rolling back flips on the ground. I put Delran

I run my on 6s every time I use it, it’s a monster. It does rolling back flips on the ground. I put delrin shock pistons in it and that made the shock even better, metal spur and metal servo horn and that’s all, stock fluid weights, it triple back flips off small jumps, front flips at ease, and handles like a king on the ground for a short wheel base…I had all Traxxas 1/10 scale cars and the Xmaxx before that so the handling was on another par, I never bought another Traxxas after that…I didn’t realize what was out there in the RC market until then, when I was a kid I had all Traxxas gas cars, then when I got back into it a year ago I naturally bought Traxxas. Now I see how horrible they handle and over priced they are…the xmaxx is good and the maxx but their stuff is really over priced, I will never buy Traxxas again, I also said I wouldn’t buy rtrs after my Teknos and TLR, but Arrma really surprised me. After I got this Infraction today it really makes me want to build a high end drift car kit, but we’ll see. There’s nothing like building a kit from the ground up customizing everything you want. I have 3 Teknos, Et48 2.0, Mt410, Et410.2 and they all handle great, I really enjoy they 1/10 truggy on a proper track. When they release the NT48 2.0 I will get back into nitro.
I built my 410 with All the upgrade Delrin shocks parts during my build. Also got the Steel Spur gear upgrade and an alloy clamping Servo Arm.(y) The Delrin cost a bunch. No joke.
I run mine on 6s occassionally. Standing BF's was cool for a while.(y)
I just have better control all around with 4s. And the tires last way longer. Less ballooning and no blow outs.
I was shredding tires left and right on 6s. No matter what I tried.
I've used Sweeps Belted Terrain Crushers for the street with 6s. They suck on dirt and the loose stuff.

Tekno's A and B block Pills can be altered to dial in/out when Full castor angle is achieved throughout ST sweep.
I don't think it's really caster adjusment. Tekno sells an optional c-block to alter the caster, with also giving you the option to change kickup, which in addition to kickup adjust the caster.

On PB cars you can easily change the caster without changing any parts
Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 10.27.06.png

Also on the Typhon TLR you can change active caster, which is a tuning parameter that can only be achieved on PB cars AFAIK.
Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 10.28.04.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back