Kraton Why does this steering issue always happen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dk3000

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Voltage
Got three issues I could really use help with.
I'd like to address the one that makes me want to pull teeth. Just finish my kraton exb build and plugged a battery in for testing.
Testing went well. First start up showed no issues. I checked steering right and left and throttle. Centering was an issue so I was enjoying a video to re-education myself a bit. And what happened after starting the truck again (probably 3rd start) the steering reversed! Now I know the switch on the remote but I touched nothing and now it's backwards. I am lost 😞 like how?
The other issues are why I can never get my rigs centered and not sure my servo saver from Vitavon is performed correctly. But I need to get the first issue fixed because that makes no sense.

Forgot to mention it is a Dx3 with SR6110AT receiver.
I feel like unless resetting the radio helps then maybe I was incorrect and it was reversed from 1st start up.....but 🤔 feel like some tricks are being played by Spektrum.
I was able to correct my servo center issue. The result seems to be bad quality part by Arrma once again. I have two of their 25t servo horns. Same exact ones but they sit at different spots on the servo. Ya wtf but I knew something was wrong.
I took the one I had off my Typhon centered the servo on my kraton. The one off my Typhon sat exactly at 90 degrees as to give straight alignment with wheels when connecting the link.
Tomorrow I will test and adjust this Vitavon servo saver as it seems incorrect atm.

For setup purposes I would turn off the AVC on the receiver and reset the DX3 to factory setting. Eliminate the AVC from the potential problems.

For the steering part, I have a Radio Link rx/tx and I know a few of mine, the steering was reversed as default when I set it up. Maybe when the rx was reset, it defaulted to the reversed? 🤷‍♂️ :unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back