Why don't women have hobbies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see more men say things that are just common sense when it comes to telling women to be nice, polite and not condescending. Because that is expected of us, we can expect it of them. And guess what? Many - probably most - men and women are nice, respectful and polite. The others need to adapt, not us.

So I talked with my wife about this subject last night and she said of course women have hobbies, as I should know she has several like knitting, painting, arts and crafts… but her greatest one is her daughter, who is the sum of all her hobbies in one. After that would be myself as she feels good seeing me happy.

So her favorite hobbies are her family.
I think mine is as well considering I almost never run cars without one or both of them with me. Even when I work on my cars I like to do so in the living room or even our bedroom so I can be near them. And I talk with her often about things I figure out etc.
My Family makes my hobby more fun and my hobby enhances my time with my family.

I’m glad I asked her about it 😊

But there is another question. Many men also don't have any hobbies.

I get when you are young finances might just not allow it. But I mean men who would easily be able to afford a hobby. Or are those just playing games / shooters online?

And actually it's a lot of men. Don't think the answer is that simple.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back