Why I hate living on this island...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malti

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
3s batteries not being sent n5lt because they are classified as dangerous goods. Bet if I flew to the UK I could get a 23kg luggage full
And truck is at the post office.. Didn't hear them today :( working tomorrow, so gotta wait till friday

It's a small market, not even worth the risk lol.

Now will have to dish out an extra 100 to get 3-4 lipos.

And I'm broke
That really sucks man, I am sorry....

Could you build your own?
Potentially you could buy several cells and assemble them yourself?

Damn that is a bummer situation. How many on your Island run RC's? Could start your own RC Battery shop and make a couple bucks for all the effort of getting those batteries there!?! ?‍♂️

Damn that is a bummer situation. How many on your Island run RC's? Could start your own RC Battery shop and make a couple bucks for all the effort of getting those batteries there!?! ?‍♂️
No idea how many people yet around the island have lipos

One of the last lipo i received from wish (i did a test, the 3s 5000mah 50c lipo was at 11€ ? ), received in his original cardboard packaging, nothing else than the carrier stickers and a warning sticker about the dangerousity of the product inside, never saw this before, something crazy. Received by NL Post, as for BG lipo.

I remember when hobbyking had issues with the shipping company they used. All the orders which contain a lipo was blocked and returned to HK. It made a mess and big conplaint from all the customers.

You don't have any LHS on Malta?

One of the last lipo i received from wish (i did a test, the 3s 5000mah 50c lipo was at 11€ ? ), received in his original cardboard packaging, nothing else than the carrier stickers and a warning sticker about the dangerousity of the product inside, never saw this before, something crazy. Received by NL Post, as for BG lipo.

I remember when hobbyking had issues with the shipping company they used. All the orders which contain a lipo was blocked and returned to HK. It made a mess and big conplaint from all the customers.

You don't have any LHS on Malta?
We have but expensive stuff. 80 euro for a 40-50 euro battery from online including postage. And we know we need more and more batteries

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back