Talion Why is 500k diff oil so rare?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why whenever I see it somewhere, I buy it. So when the time comes to change diff oils I have it on stock. I hate to wait on parts.

It's the Arrma nation that is wiping out stocks. Every forum I've read, recommends 500k in the center dif, so with the overwhelming resurgence of the Arrma brand, supplies are becoming depleted. How many people would even consider 500k except for rear difs in drag cars? Same applies to many stock and upgrade parts. Jennys Rc's listings for anything 6s Arrma is almost bare. At the moment, online is definitely the best place to shop for anything Arrma related. My lhs had no 500k or 1 million weight left when I purchased my Notorious, and the sales guy said it was because they had been selling nothing but 6s Arrma's at the time. Jmo

I can find at least 4 different brands on ebay, listed under both 500000 diff, and 500k diff.
Everyone is only interested in a "needed it yesterday" option. Local hobby stores probably stock up to 100k or 200k on a regular basis, cause really, the demand for more than that is pretty limited. When I bought my Notorious in November, I bought the last two bottles of 500k and 1m. I was there yesterday, and they still haven't restocked.

Everyone is only interested in a "needed it yesterday" option. Local hobby stores probably stock up to 100k or 200k on a regular basis, cause really, the demand for more than that is pretty limited. When I bought my Notorious in November, I bought the last two bottles of 500k and 1m. I was there yesterday, and they still haven't restocked.

Yeah I bought 100, 500 and 1million on ebay and still ain't opened the 500 or 1 million yet lol

Yeah I bought 100, 500 and 1million on ebay and still ain't opened the 500 or 1 million yet lol
I dread the day I decide to try the 1m. I just rebuilt my difs with the 500k, and left the dif cup open over night to let it settle. I'm going to turn the 1m bottle upside down and time how long it takes for the the contents to completely flip in the bottle. That should give me a good gauge on how long I should wait when I finally decide to try it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back