Why is jennyrc shipping so expensive now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
I've paid 9-11€ for 2 times now but it's costs over 30 dollars for 50+€ things and 50€ for 100+€ things. Why is this happening? Will it go down?
IMG_20221105_111136.jpg

Nothing crazy some plastics parts oil and a slipper clutch and it was asking 50€ but when I ordered last time I paid 11€ for a slipper clutch and aluminum parts.
Ok it’s not larger parts then. Just the way it is with overseas shipping now. You should watch the news a bit more, things are bad and getting worse all over.

Even Amain 1.99 flat rate went up to 2.99 😒
Really? Like in the last couple days huh? Shucks but still their shipping is less the horizon’s 3.99

Shipping from the States makes no sense to me, I just recently got a MMX esc shipped free from Amain to the UK..!!
A lot of the time when I look on ebay sellers from the States they charge just as much for shipping as the part costs.. :unsure:
I'm ordering less and less from overseas now because of the bad exchange rate plus expensive shipping :(

Just spent $140 on JRC and shipping was $20. But I've been on there with stuff in the cart and shipping was MORE than the items in cart. I live in VA and jrc is in NJ I think, just a few states away. JRC shipping is generally more than others but there isn't much to choose from out there. Their ebay store will have some slightly adjusted pricing to make up for similar shipping rates on their site.

I think the US post have upped their charges significantly. I bought a new camera lens from New York a few years ago and the charges were reasonable. Last year I looked at buying another from the same firm and the charges were astronomical, compared to the previous order. Taking into account duty, VAT and post office charge for collecting same, The first was cheaper than a UK sourced lens by about £40, this year I'd have paid more than the UK price. I bought it from WEX, in Norwich.

Blown away by this one. Ordered 6 exb diff cups from m2c. Approx £60 with shipping. Usps were faultless. Shipped to uk in 5 days. Royal mail took 3 weeks to process it and now want £52 in charges to hand it to me. So I either pay £112 for 6 exb diff cups or lose the bulk of £60 returning them and possibly getting a reduced refund. Thanks customs/royal mail. Merry Christmas to you too.

Blown away by this one. Ordered 6 exb diff cups from m2c. Approx £60 with shipping. Usps were faultless. Shipped to uk in 5 days. Royal mail took 3 weeks to process it and now want £52 in charges to hand it to me. So I either pay £112 for 6 exb diff cups or lose the bulk of £60 returning them and possibly getting a reduced refund. Thanks customs/royal mail. Merry Christmas to you too.
Eat the £60 loss, tape the remaining £52 and a thank you card to a brick and toss it through the window of your local Royal Mail office. You may not have the diff cups after this, but you might feel better.

I have to deal with import fees and VAT in Germany as well and it pisses me off every time. What a bunch of :poop:.

Eat the £60 loss, tape the remaining £52 and a thank you card to a brick and toss it through the window of your local Royal Mail office. You may not have the diff cups after this, but you might feel better.

I have to deal with import fees and VAT in Germany as well and it pisses me off every time. What a bunch of :poop:.
Goods under £135 are not subject to customs charges in the UK iirc. UNLESS goods are electrical, sharp or dangerous etc. I guess these diff cups fall into one of these categories. Worst of all RM are on strike constantly just lately and parcels coming from circa 50 miles away are taking weeks. Its disgusting. Fire the lot of them. Use amazon's model.

Goods under £135 are not subject to customs charges in the UK iirc. UNLESS goods are electrical, sharp or dangerous etc. I guess these diff cups fall into one of these categories. Worst of all RM are on strike constantly just lately and parcels coming from circa 50 miles away are taking weeks. Its disgusting. Fire the lot of them. Use amazon's model.
Damn, lucky. Here anything over 26€ is subject to VAT and customs charges. Germany sucks bawls on that front. We're also suffering from a major shortage of delivery drivers. It's not taking weeks (thankfully) but everything is taking longer than usual. I'm glad I already got my Christmas shopping out of the way this year. Maybe they classified them as dangerous because they're worried about your £52 brick...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back