Why is jennyrc shipping so expensive now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I admit my inner child has thought about getting said parcel over the counter and running away. What the worst that could happen. Grown up me is slapping child me, stop it your an adult, responsible father and husband blah blah blah 🤣🤣😳
I like the way your mind works :LOL:

Damn, lucky. Here anything over 26€ is subject to VAT and customs charges. Germany sucks bawls on that front. We're also suffering from a major shortage of delivery drivers. It's not taking weeks (thankfully) but everything is taking longer than usual. I'm glad I already got my Christmas shopping out of the way this year. Maybe they classified them as dangerous because they're worried about your £52 brick...
We had the same over here, but since July 1st, 2021 they also let got the € 25 or something exemption. So now all is taxable. If the vendor has an online tax declaration system it's 21% tax, if they don't the customs add a standard fee first.
Funny (NOT!) example: in the past buying a € 1 item (let's say free shipping) outisde the EU used to cost the buyer € 1. Now if the vendor handles 'our' taxes it's € 1,21, but if they just send it witout handling the taxes that € 1 item will now cost the buyer € 14,21. On top of that it will take an additional week or two if the customs need to do the tax calculation/administration. Luckily almost all Aliexpress vendors handle the taxes, but most US and UK vendors I see do not unfortunately.

We had the same over here, but since July 1st, 2021 they also let got the € 25 or something exemption. So now all is taxable. If the vendor has an online tax declaration system it's 21% tax, if they don't the customs add a standard fee first.
Funny (NOT!) example: in the past buying a € 1 item (let's say free shipping) outisde the EU used to cost the buyer € 1. Now if the vendor handles 'our' taxes it's € 1,21, but if they just send it witout handling the taxes that € 1 item will now cost the buyer € 14,21. On top of that it will take an additional week or two if the customs need to do the tax calculation/administration. Luckily almost all Aliexpress vendors handle the taxes, but most US and UK vendors I see do not unfortunately.
Yeah, it's totally retarded. If someone sends you a gift you'll have to pay taxes on it. It's absolutely absurd.

Blown away by this one. Ordered 6 exb diff cups from m2c. Approx £60 with shipping. Usps were faultless. Shipped to uk in 5 days. Royal mail took 3 weeks to process it and now want £52 in charges to hand it to me. So I either pay £112 for 6 exb diff cups or lose the bulk of £60 returning them and possibly getting a reduced refund. Thanks customs/royal mail. Merry Christmas to you too.
@Woodentop ... That sucks man..!!! did Badtouch (Adrian) not have them ??
I try to use UPS if shipping from the States now, because at least with them they're not trying to rip you off once you parcel arrives, all costs are generally stated in an email..
To add insult to injury I recently ordered 2x Castle esc's from Amain, they shipped from California free delivery to the UK and no extra customs etc once arrived..!! ( I hope I haven't jinxed myself now 🤣🤣 )
Oh and my last UPS parcel from Amain took only two days to arrive..!!🤪 California to London that's thousands of miles.
I only tend to get stuff from the states now though when it's not available over here or the price difference is substantial..👍🏼
ROYAL MAIL SUCK..!!🤬🤬🤬🤬 ( I feel your pain )

@Woodentop ... That sucks man..!!! did Badtouch (Adrian) not have them ??
I try to use UPS if shipping from the States now, because at least with them they're not trying to rip you off once you parcel arrives, all costs are generally stated in an email..
To add insult to injury I recently ordered 2x Castle esc's from Amain, they shipped from California free delivery to the UK and no extra customs etc once arrived..!! ( I hope I haven't jinxed myself now 🤣🤣 )
Oh and my last UPS parcel from Amain took only two days to arrive..!!🤪 California to London that's thousands of miles.
I only tend to get stuff from the states now though when it's not available over here or the price difference is substantial..👍🏼
ROYAL MAIL SUCK..!!🤬🤬🤬🤬 ( I feel your pain )
Chance you take i suppose some get picked up some don't. Its the amount of charges i don't understand. Msgd Adrian twice no response 🤷‍♂️ royal mail can kiss my Betty swalocks. Still raging and nowhere to vent. Kicked the dog 3 times, poked the cat in the eye and squeezed the hamster and still postal rage. 🤣🤣 These m2c cups better give me an extension to my gentleman's sausage or some other trickery or I think my heart will give out. 🤣

I recently bought a TRX 4 Defender from a German firm via Amazon. I got pinged for £ 98 in VAT, Customs and Porcel Farce's fee.As the German seller refunded me very nearly that in MWT it turned out about £50 cheaper than the UK price.

I made an order on amain that is coming from the east coast. I think amain has another shipping center there. East coast to London is still pretty far.
Edit: There is a shipping center in NC. Amain lists where the package comes from. Unless it said CA it might have been from NC.

Last edited:
Jenny's just tried to charge me $100 to ship a motor and esc. I live in the southeast us. The 8s outcast exb they were for was shipped to me for $6.99 and it weighs 25 pounds and is huge. I'm definitely confused or the shipping robot at Jenny's is drunk.

I buy from them all the time. Its generally like 6$ an item but I always message him and get things grouped together and get a shipping break.
I've never seen excessive shipping on anything, it must be a mistake.

I can tell you from my own experience shipping things out this year, it has gotten ridiculous with usps.
I just went to ship a 6lb box with a stadium truck roller in it. First trip there they told me $75.... I took it home and took the wheels off and packed it tighter in a little bit smaller box and it went from $75 to 17 for a few inches of box. They got games and play them well. Shipping prices have gone stupid the last 3 years though.

I just ordered some shocks from jenny’s.
Shipping was 9$ USD to canada.
Seems like a deal to me!

Yeah seems the prices have gone way down. I just checked the price on my end for some random parts off a 2wd Traxxas and it was like $5.

Last week a couple states away..but the bodies always cost a bunch to ship.
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 11.10.34 AM.png

I buy from them all the time. Its generally like 6$ an item but I always message him and get things grouped together and get a shipping break.
I've never seen excessive shipping on anything, it must be a mistake.

I can tell you from my own experience shipping things out this year, it has gotten ridiculous with usps.
I just went to ship a 6lb box with a stadium truck roller in it. First trip there they told me $75.... I took it home and took the wheels off and packed it tighter in a little bit smaller box and it went from $75 to 17 for a few inches of box. They got games and play them well. Shipping prices have gone stupid the last 3 years though.
I got an email back from them. Motor weight had been mistakenly entered in pounds rather than ounces. It was charging for a 36 pound motor. They corrected it and my order is on the way. I'm super impressed with how quickly they responded and fixed everything, especially on a Saturday.

I got an email back from them. Motor weight had been mistakenly entered in pounds rather than ounces. It was charging for a 36 pound motor. They corrected it and my order is on the way. I'm super impressed with how quickly they responded and fixed everything, especially on a Saturday.
Their CS is A+.

Honestly a 36lb motor for 100 ain't bad 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back