Why is my 4 4 making a clicking sound?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I run it it makes a tk-tk-tk sound! Why?

Unfortunately that's way to vague of a statement to come to any kind of conclusion..

Post a video at least it gives us a chance to take an educated guess..🤷‍♂️

Unfortunately that's way to vague of a statement to come to any kind of conclusion..

Post a video at least it gives us a chance to take an educated guess..🤷‍♂️
Thanks for replying. I looked a bunch closer and found a twig in between the chassis’s and the drive train

Thanks for replying. I looked a bunch closer and found a twig in between the chassis’s and the drive train
For future reference, try using the search feature before making a new thread. There are tonz of threads with this exact title. It's always better to use the search feature 9 times out of 10 there will be a thread or two already started and solved on that subject. We are all guilty of doing this so don't feel too bad lol.

At least it wasn't a rock.

For future reference, try using the search feature before making a new thread. There are tonz of threads with this exact title. It's always better to use the search feature 9 times out of 10 there will be a thread or two already started and solved on that subject. We are all guilty of doing this so don't feel too bad lol.
☝️Agreed

They work up to a point. but they still can get in. And the dust covers they offer will not fit my kraton as it sits now.
Yea they don't make one for my typhon either. I heard paint filters might work so I may tried to modify one to fit lol

Panty hose works that's what @Notorious J uses.
Yeah I'm sure that's what @Notorious J uses the panty hose for....Has nothing to do with his late nights at the club getting dem singles. NEXT UP THE LOVELY MR. CLEAN :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
cleaning up mr clean GIF by ADWEEK

Yeah I'm sure that's what @Notorious J uses the panty hose for....Has nothing to do with his late nights at the club getting dem singles. NEXT UP THE LOVELY MR. CLEAN :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
cleaning up mr clean GIF by ADWEEK
Gives new meaning to the phrase "tightie whitie's"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back