Mojave Why Is Senton 6s Better Than Mojave 6s ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrmaSwede

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I have couple Relatives driving RC Cars too.

They say SENTON 6S the old one is better than Mojave if you need stay Stock On Motor. ESC, and more things.

Is this true ?

-
Bigger cars, same combos ?
Mojave 1.7 scale have same Electronic left like the old 1:10 Senton ?

Why not ? I like the stock system in my Talion 6s. And i Have more also.

Anyways

When will Arrma release Infraction, and other cars like Mojave with 160a Spectrum Smart System ?

I like to buy one new S-C truck soon.

Mojave is nice,. Combo in there must be too weak for this big car ?

I need Replace with MAX 6 atleast ?

I am not the best person to give opinion, as all my cars are upgraded to idiotic spec. But! Mojave is a great platform, all people say that it handles like a dream for SC, and that it can live through hell. That is only 6S car I don't own and it would be my next investment.
I will run MMX 8S(already bought) and TP 4070 1520kv. I think that it will be mental, as my Kraton and Talion with similar setup. I find MMX 8S very cool and stable in temps, and I think that it will be ideal for a car on a heavy side. Small wheels, spiral cutt diffs, with short driveshafts and arms(very beefy) can't go wrong with that. Towers are protected from impact and bending, for me, until Arrma go with the car without pillow ball design, that's the last car I am buying.

I can't speak to the Senton, but the Mojave is a really fun truck. It can really move with the stock electronics for being such a big boy. It's not really a speed runnning platform, so I find it fine as is. That being said, I have been considering upgrading to a Max6. Not that it needs it IMO, but just because . . .

Never heard that, I don't own a Mojave yet. But I do have a Senton 6s.
I would have thought that the Mojave would be better since the Senton was discontinued? Awesome as the Senton is, 1:10 scale is 1:10 scale. It struggles in heavy terrain unlike the Mojave would I'm sure, and it seems pretty fast also. Does it get hot quickly?

I haven't had any heat issues yet, but I generally don't run in real hot weather either. It does soak up heavy terrain.

I guess if you put a 500hp motor in a Fiero, and the same motor in a bus, the Fiero will go faster. Maybe this is why ppl say the Senton is better? Then why do I want a Mojave too? :LOL:

well i can give you a pretty good idea of them both. My best rc buddy has the senton 6s. I have a mojave 6s. we run them together all the time and switch controllers often. They are 2 completly different rigs. The mojave handles like you would expect out of a big truck. It feels heavier when you are driving it. The mojave has a lower gear ratio in the diffs than the senton, im assuming to make up for the fact its 5+ pounds heavier. The mojave handles the rough terrain much better and if you enjoy ditch banging with them, the mojave is for sure better in that department. surprisingly they are roughly the same speed on 6s with a slight edge going to the senton. You have to remember the sentons "speed" pinion is a 16t and the mojave stock pinion is 16 plus it has bigger tires.

Now with all that being said, the senton 6s is a beast. it handles like a dream on gravel. It goes about 55-60 mph with the speed pinion installed. We put my mojave tires on his senton and its the only 1/10 sct ive ever seen do backflips at 40 mph.. its nuts. The blx185 system 100% gets nowhere near as warm is his rig as it does in mine. But you can run the senton on 6s wide open for 20 minutes and it barely warms up.

I would say both are very dominant rigs in their own respect. it just depends which scale you like... i honestly feel like there is no way you could be disapointed with either... but as for your friend saying the senton is better than the mojave.... lol.. no.. my buddy ran my mojave for a couple packs and has one on order for himself now.

I believe i start understund everything now thank to you guys

The Senton 6s is stunt and fun car almost like the Notorious
And the Mojave is like Kraton 6s or talion , just better in handling
Because of the Longer chassies.

If you want fun? Go with Senton 6s
If you want handling go With Mojave ?

Wish i had money buy both

Imo the mojave is more fun than the senton. I have both and they are great but I would highly recommend the mojave. The handling is something special and its just a really cool experience. Its the toughest arrma stock and you don’t have to worry about the electronics. The mojave is much bigger but not much heavier than the senton. In fact the mojave weighs about the same as the kraton. I can rant about how good the mojave is in so many ways but just buy one and you won’t be disappointed. Oh and please just swap out the stx2 receiver and transmitter for something like a Futaba 3pv. PLEASE. If you want the senton go for it. What ever gives you the most excited feeling when you think about it

Bigger cars, same combos ?
Mojave 1.7 scale have same Electronic left like the old 1:10 Senton ?

Why not ? I like the stock system in my Talion 6s. And i Have more also.

IMHO, the BLX185 does not get enough credit for how powerful it is. In the Typhon/Senton on 6s, it is OP (Over Powered). In the bigger trucks like the Kraton, it is not OP, but it is Plenty for 95% of RC'ers - and that other 5% wants OP... LOL In the Speed Run crowd, lots of people run over 120mph with this motor - it is no weakling!

I am in the "wish I had a Mojave" crowd, watch a lot of vids on it, and it seems to me the BLX185 pushes it around just fine. If you want OP, though, yeah, go bigger...

IMHO, the BLX185 does not get enough credit for how powerful it is. In the Typhon/Senton on 6s, it is OP (Over Powered). In the bigger trucks like the Kraton, it is not OP, but it is Plenty for 95% of RC'ers - and that other 5% wants OP... LOL In the Speed Run crowd, lots of people run over 120mph with this motor - it is no weakling!

I am in the "wish I had a Mojave" crowd, watch a lot of vids on it, and it seems to me the BLX185 pushes it around just fine. If you want OP, though, yeah, go bigger...
Very well said, I think this sums it all up perfectly. (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back