Kraton Why is the Green/Black Mojave 6S BLX - $50 - more than the Red/Black Mojave 6S?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you. Back in 2005 I ordered 2 composite hockey sticks for $500 CAD from Ebay. Sticks came perfect condion, I loved them! Until I noticed my CC was charged $5000 US for them..This became an almost 14 month nightmare with Ebay and Visa. All those "protections" promised by multi-millionaire companies Ebay and Visa meant poop. Ebay sided with the seller. Visa just wanted their money and didn't seem to care much if it came from me or the seller. The damn ad stated "Shipped from Montreal" and seller stated "they were out and had to import at higher cost"
Anyways, the result of that is I use Mastercard and haven't entered my CC info online since. I buy pre paid cards(prepaid credit/googleplay/amazon/psn etc) and only for what im spending. Leave NOTHING for the bastards to steal
WOW.... thats ROUGH....... thats gotta be one of the worst Ive heard..... wow

I appreciate you guys sharing this.... not that its happened to ya, but to warn others. For most purchases I have resolved to go thru local hobby shop or big name online hobby store because of this.....

I wonder, is it really the stick that matters or is it talent. I think the fancy sticks are just bragging rights.
Talent. I used composite sticks as I broke alot of wooden shafts(even bent the older aluminum shafts). I played defense and my snapshot SUCKED. But I had a decent wrist shot and composite allowed me more flex before breaking.
Just look at the records. Most were set when their were fewer games per season. Put into perspective, 1 season today(pre-covid) was 6-7 for say, Gordie Howe or Maurice Richard.

Capitalism at its best. No difference but for color. Many sellers know how to create demand for something. One color is out of stock and they up the other color. One color costs more. Ludicrous. I never buy from sellers that do that. A bad sign. Local hobby stores don't do that as well as most Online Dedicated Hobby outlets.
But I have the Red one. I think Red is faster. (y):LOL:
BTW, I never take credit on AMZ. That's how they lock you into buying and spending that amount with them there. I get a refund to my CC. Always. been there once. They will always want to push the credit. I always ask to return to my CC. or Debit C. Just my advice. :cool:
Red is definitely faster.

Source: space orks and char aznable

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back