Felony Why no handbrake on the Felony...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTitanium

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Infraction 4x4
Have the black Felony on preorder. Yay.

I’m sure that I’m not the first person to think this, but why didn’t Arrma install handbrake assembly on the Felony as well? Infraction and Felony both share same part number chassis. Guess that’ll be my first upgrade. Well... that and the radio gear.

Feel free to post your pros and cons on installing the handbrake in the Felony...

Maybe, but rear diff has gearing to compensate for larger diameter tires.

Very true. Although I would have installed larger diameter center shafts instead of adding a support. By hey, whatta I know?
For sure.. but a couple bearings and a plastic housing was cheaper to manufacture haha. Speaking of driveshafts... what are the best to go with ??

For sure.. but a couple bearings and a plastic housing was cheaper to manufacture haha. Speaking of driveshafts... what are the best to go with ??

The word “best” is merely a matter of opinion. Personally, I’ve had great success with TRC Performance 8mm titanium driveshafts. Direct drop-in.

I think it was a mistake to make the tire sizes different, being wider is fine but not taller now with the different diffs to account for that means you will have to stick to the oem tires unless you change the diffs, and i agree the felony should have included the hand brake

And new front and rear diffs and pinions, and New driveline support.
I'm curious as to why they changed the diff crown and pinion in the Infraction V2..?
You used to be able to mix and match Typhon, Limitless and Infraction now all three cars run different setups..!! ( Felony being the third )

Oh, and of course Arrma just want to charge you extra money ( $35/£35 Handbrake module ) for something they could have easily just added from the factory..!! ?

I'm curious as to why they changed the diff crown and pinion in the Infraction V2..?
You used to be able to mix and match Typhon, Limitless and Infraction now all three cars run different setups..!! ( Felony being the third )

Oh, and of course Arrma just want to charge you extra money ( $35/£35 Handbrake module ) for something they could have easily just added from the factory..!! ?
They are upgrading all the new releases with “better” crown gears. Like the EXB’s ... they are the wider gear surface than the old ones. They are still the same diff cases ... so I’d assume these are the new versions of the straight cut gears ....

As for the no hand brake on the felony... well, the felony got engine bolt on pieces and wider rear tires. The infraction got the hand brake... ??‍♂️

They are upgrading all the new releases with “better” crown gears. Like the EXB’s ... they are the wider gear surface than the old ones. They are still the same diff cases ... so I’d assume these are the new versions of the straight cut gears ....

As for the no hand brake on the felony... well, the felony got engine bolt on pieces and wider rear tires. The infraction got the hand brake... ??‍♂️
And they actually have gear set names now too. GP4 GP5 GP6 and so on to make it easier to identify them.

And they actually have gear set names now too. GP4 GP5 GP6 and so on to make it easier to identify them.

The ratios are all different too.. ? so that would mean I'd need to change pinions etc to keep same gearing.. ?

Really? Why would you need a handbrake on something you can easily get sideways by the twitch of your index finger?
Obviously someone thought it was cool to bring it out on the infraction. I guess the same question could be asked of real drifters... haven’t you noticed that GIANT extension on the end of almost every drift cars e-brake?? There are plenty of uses for it.
The ratios are all different too.. ? so that would mean I'd need to change pinions etc to keep same gearing.. ?
They mentioned they did that so you didn’t have to have such a big pinion to achieve higher speeds... hence forth the 15T that makes 60mph+

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back