Typhon Why will Typhon bodies not fit my ebay Typhon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG TUNA

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Infraction 4x4
I purchased a Typhon on ebay. The first body I ordered was for a Typhon 3s :banghead: . The body now is a Proline Axis body/TLR tuned Typhon 6s body. There is no adjustment on the rear tower. While we are at it, I took the Fireteam electronics out and shoved them into this. Looks like the cooling fan will not fit with a body, also what gearing should I be running? I have a 17t in now, it seemed ok in speed but would like more! Also, does anyone know what version typhon this is?

IMG_9258.jpg

IMG_9260.jpg

IMG_9261.jpg

IMG_9262.jpg

I purchased a Typhon on ebay. The first body I ordered was for a Typhon 3s :banghead: . The body now is a Proline Axis body/TLR tuned Typhon 6s body. There is no adjustment on the rear tower. While we are at it, I took the Fireteam electronics out and shoved them into this. Looks like the cooling fan will not fit with a body, also what gearing should I be running? I have a 17t in now, it seemed ok in speed but would like more! Also, does anyone know what version typhon this is?

View attachment 282605

View attachment 282606

View attachment 282607

View attachment 282608
Maybe a kraton (or some other model?) tower in the rear?🤷‍♂️ You could get different mounts to try & get it to work. Also digging the poster in the background of the last pic!!🥰😉

View attachment 282605

View attachment 282606

View attachment 282607

View attachment 282608

You're using the wrong mounts.. for that body.

Need the Kraton's > those post-mounts themselves have an offset that locates the posts closer to each other ,towards the center.

IMG_20230303_120455314_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230303_120445387_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230303_120507966_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Just not gonna let me have my purely heterosexual fantasy are ya?😠🤣

Hey..
Better be cautious than sorry.
That's all we're saying.

You don't want to accidentally stumble into the wrong club... Know what I mean?
Especially these days.

And for the fan, typically you have to angle it to the side to fit under the Typhon lid......like this.. (y)
20221006_224027.jpg

And please answer @joshludden about the poster.......he has "palm wood"!!! 🤣 🤣 🤭 🤭 🤭

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back